Subject: MTCN;= 3813817294

From: "WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 00:35:16 +0800

Good day

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5000.00 USD dollars
through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your
full compensation payment of $150,000 USD via Western Union by the United
Nations Government.So I decided to email you the MTCN and sender's name
so you can pick up this $5000.00 USD to enable us send another $5000.00
USD by tomorrow as you know we will be sending you only $5000.00 USD per
day. Please pick up this information and run to any Western Union in your
country to pick up the $5000.00 USD and call me back to send you another
payment tomorrow.

Manager: Mr Tony Presly
Email:[email-masked] 
Tel number:+2348075161758 

Call or email me once you picked up this $5,000 USD today. Here is the
western union information, you can also track it on-line @
www.westernunion.com

Sender Information's
Sender's First name------- Jerry
Sender's Last name----- Hernandez
MTCN;= 3813817294
Amount;= 5,000, USD
Test Question;= To Who?
Test Answer;= To Friend

Mean while i want you to give me a call if there is any problem my telephone
number is
+2348075161758 

Regards,
Tel number:+2348075161758 
Mr Tony Presly