Subject: [Dtls-iot] draft-ietf-dice-profile-04.txt

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 17:33:29 +0200

Hi all,

I just submitted a new version of the DTLS profile draft.

I added text about the following issues:

 * recommendation regarding the depth of the certificate chain
 * use of gmt_unix_time in the ClientHello/ServerHello (based on
[I-D.mathewson-no-gmtunixtime])
 * remark about [I-D.ietf-tls-encrypt-then-mac] not being applicable to
this profiles
 * section about TLS session hash
 * removed a few unused references
 * re-grouped the authentication credential types into one section.

Here is the diff:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dice-profile-04.txt

Here is the document:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dice-profile-04

I believe the document is ready for a working group last call.

Ciao
Hannes