Subject: [Dtls-iot] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dice-profile-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 07:49:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DTLS In Constrained Environments Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) 1.2 Profile for the Internet of Things
        Author          : Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dice-profile-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-08-31

Abstract:
   This document defines a DTLS 1.2 profile that is suitable for
   Internet of Things applications and is reasonably implementable on
   many constrained devices.

   A common design pattern in IoT deployments is the use of a
   constrained device (typically providing sensor data) that interacts
   with the web infrastructure.  This document focuses on this
   particular pattern.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dice-profile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dice-profile-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dice-profile-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/