Subject: Re: [dtn-security] dtn-security Digest, Vol 11, Issue 5

From: jiangxin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 12:06:12 +0800

could you please tell me how to implement the DTN incentive mechanism on The ONE ? And could you please send me some simulation scripts?

jiangxin

From: dtn-security-request
Date: 2013-03-25 03:00
To: dtn-security
Subject: dtn-security Digest, Vol 11, Issue 5
If you have received this digest without all the individual message
attachments you will need to update your digest options in your list
subscription.  To do so, go to 

https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtn-security

Click the 'Unsubscribe or edit options' button, log in, and set "Get
MIME or Plain Text Digests?" to MIME.  You can set this option
globally for all the list digests you receive at this point.

Send dtn-security mailing list submissions to
[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtn-security
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of dtn-security digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. Re(4): Including fragment offset in the correlator doesn't
      prevent all fragment collisions. (Peter Lovell)