Subject: [dtn-users] cleanup of old routing modules
From: Michael Demmer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], dtn-interest <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:26:17 -0700
List-Id: discussion/answers list for users of the dtn reference implementation <dtn-users.mailman.dtnrg.org>

Hi all,

The DTN reference implementation has two old routing implementations  
-- LinkStateRouter and NeighborhoodRouter -- that have not been  
maintained for some time now. Furthermore, the features of those two  
routers have been largely superceded by our recent work on Delay  
Tolerant Link State Routing (DTLSR) [1].

If no-one responds indicating that they're using these routers, I'd  
like to remove them from the reference implementation before the next  
release.

-mike

[1] http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~demmer/papers/dtlsr-nsdr07.pdf

From: Michael Demmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 14:52:24 -0700
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [dtn-users] sandbox.dtnrg.org maintenance and upgrade
Sender: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

Over the next day or so I'm going to be doing some maintenance on  
sandbox.dtnrg.org which hosts the main CVS repository for DTNRG. I  
will also upgrade the OS to the more recent version of Debian, so  
there may be intermittent downtimes while I do the backup and  
installation.

-mike