Subject: [dtn-users] [ibr-dtn] IBR-DTN release 0.8.0

From: Johannes Morgenroth <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 11:31:15 +0200

Hurray, a new release of IBR-DTN is available!

Great features are:
 * PRoPHET Routing
 * DHT-based EID resolution / routing
 * Reactive Fragmentation support in TCPCL
 * Extended plaintext API (+ Java library)
 * and many more...

The full changelog is available at:
http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/trac/ibr-dtn/wiki/changelog

Packages and install procedures are available for:
 - Ubuntu (9.04 and higher) / Debian (5.0 / 6.0)
 - OpenWRT Backfire 10.03.1 (x86 / ar71xx)
 - MacOS X (MacPorts)

Additionally, we released *IBR-DTN for Android* to the Google Play
Store. An API library and a how-to for the development of own DTN
applications for smart-phones are available in the project wiki. But
first you can play with two cool DTN Apps: Whisper and Talkie.

For more information visit this page:
http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/projects/ibr-dtn/

Kind regards,
Johannes

-- 
Johannes Morgenroth     Institut fuer Betriebssysteme und Rechnerverbund
Tel.: +49-531-391-3249                           Muehlenpfordtstrasse 23
Fax.: +49-531-391-5936      TU Braunschweig         D-38106 Braunschweig