Subject: [dtn-users] DTN configuration does not locate oasys

From: ನಾಗೇಶ್ ಸುಬ್ರಹ್ಮಣ್ಯ (Nagesh S) <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 03:06:37 +0530

Hi,
I am using oasys-1.6.0 and dtn-2.9.0. The configuration for DTN is unable
to locate oasys installation with the --with-oasys parameter. How do I get
around this problem ?

This is Ubuntu-12.04 LTS on 64-bit machine.

user@host:~/dtn-2.9.0$ sh configure --with-oasys=/home/user/oasys-1.6.0
checking location of source directory... "/home/user/dtn-2.9.0"
checking location of build directory... "/home/user/dtn-2.9.0"
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking for an oasys installation (version 1.5 or better)...

Configure error finding oasys.

This script first looks for an oasys installation in the same location
as the tool that is using the oasys library (where this configure
script is run from). In other words, it first tries ../oasys.

If ../oasys does not exist, it looks for an oasys installation in
/usr. If that is not found, you need to specify the location of oasys
using the --with-oasys argument to configure.
If problems still exist, then look in the config.log to see exactly
what the failing command was.

Download oasys-1.5 (or later)
from http://dtn.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/dtn/oasys to
/home/user/oasys-1.6.0.
You will then probably have to run ./configure and make
in the oasys code tree in order to be able to compile DTN2

configure: error: nonexistent oasys include directory
/home/user/oasys-1.6.0/include