Subject: [dtn-users] New convergence layer

From: Stella Kafetzoglou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 22:03:47 +0300

Hi all,
I am new to DTN so this may seem a naive question. Nevertheless, I wish 
to implement a new Convergence layer for DTN2. Is there is a manual that 
I can get advice from?
Moreover, I saw that the external convergence layer is deprecated. Is 
this the case or should I use this?

Thank you in advance
Stella

---

From: Lana Black <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 19:39:38 +0000

> this the case or should I use this?

Hi Stella,

I suppose the current implementation of external convergence layers
interface is deprecated, yes (I wonder why never caught attention). The
best manual at this point is the code itself which is pretty 
straightforward.

There is also a functional specification by Elwyn Davies and Avri Doria
(www.n4c.eu/Download/n4c-wp2-023-dtn-infrastructure-fs-12.pdf) which you
may find quite useful.

With best regards.