Subject: [dtn-users] dtnsend problem with a listener in a multicat group

From: Patsali Konstantinia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 12:00:05 +0300

Hello to all of you Users and Developers,

Thank you for the great job you are doing!

I am in the midst of research project where I use dtn2 with Raspberry Pi and I am facing an issue
sending bundles from Raspberry Pi to my computer.

First of all, i must explain that i have a typical listener code in c to receive data from a GPS module
uses I2C bus and i want these data to be echoed by the listener to my computer over dtn2.

I configured dtn.conf in both Raspberry Pi and my computer and they communicate each other via ethernet.
I used dtnsend to send bundles to Raspberry Pi and it worked fine!

My Raspberry Pi is configured to run listener.c when boot, but still i haven't receive any bundles waiting
to be sent to my pc after dtn starts.

Also, i configured raspbian to load i2c when boot

When i run the code without dtn running, it echoes the receiving data from my GPS and after that gives me a
message "fatal error opening dtn handle: error in ipc communication" which is because dtn is not running.
The problem is to send them with dtn2...

In my listener code i use sprintf with the dtn send command

dtnsend -s dtn://dtn-a.dtn/me -d dtn://dtn-a.dtn/testing -t m -p "testing"

Can any one help me?

Thank you all in advance