Subject: [dtn] interim meeting: call for presentations

From: "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 15:17:12 -0400

Hello,
  our interim meeting is scheduled Sept 28th, 10h00am-12h00 Eastern. As 
agreed during our last meeting, the main purpose of the interim meeting 
is to finalize BPbis (and related documents). This is a call for 
presentations. Please send info (name, title, draft) to 
[email-masked].

Regards, Marc.

---

From: "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 15:26:15 -0400

On 13 Sep 2016, at 15:17, Marc Blanchet wrote:

> agreed during our last meeting, the main purpose of the interim 
> meeting is to finalize BPbis (and related documents). This is a call 
> for presentations. Please send info (name, title, draft) to 
> [email-masked].

(bad autocorrection) should be [email-masked]

Marc.

>
> Regards, Marc.
>
> _______________________________________________
> dtn mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtn