Subject: [Dyncast] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-kjsun-lisp-dyncast-00.txt

From: 선경재 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 10:14:58 +0900

Hi Dyncast Folks,

Today, I uploaded an internet draft in the LISP WG, which is for supporting
Dyncast routing based on LISP architecture.

In this draft, I tried to make architecture and solve requirements defined
in "draft-liu-dyncast-reqs" using LISP-based approach.

Any comments and feedback are always welcome.

Sincerely,
KJ Sun.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
보낸사람: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2021년 8월 10일 (화) 오전 10:10
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-kjsun-lisp-dyncast-00.txt
To: Kyoungjae Sun <[email-masked]>, Younghan Kim <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-kjsun-lisp-dyncast-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Kyoungjae Sun and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-kjsun-lisp-dyncast
Revision:       00
Title:          LISP Support for Dynamic Anycast Routing
Document date:  2021-08-09
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-kjsun-lisp-dyncast-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kjsun-lisp-dyncast/
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-kjsun-lisp-dyncast-00.html
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kjsun-lisp-dyncast

Abstract:
   This draft describes the LISP-based architecture and solutions for
   supporting dynamic anycast (Dyncast) routing.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
====================================================================

선경재 / Kyoungjae Sun (KJ Sun)

연구원 / 클라우드 및 네트워크 연구실

Researcher / Distributed Cloud and Network lab

Office : +82-2-814-0151    Phone : +82-10-3643-5627

Email : [email-masked]

====================================================================
ᐧ