Subject: [EAI] I-D.spf-eai

From: "Frank Ellermann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:14:15 +0100

About a year ago I promised to post a draft explaining how EAI
and SPF can be used simultaneously, here's the first attempt:
<URL:http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ellermann-spf-eai>

 Frank
---
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

Title           : Sender Policy Framework: Email Address Internationalization
Author(s)       : F. Ellermann
Filename        : draft-ellermann-spf-eai-00.txt
Pages           : 9
Date            : 2008-03-17

UTF8SMTP is an extension of SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)
allowing the use of UTF-8 in the SMTP envelope for EAI (Email Address
Internationalization) and other purposes.  This memo discusses some
consequences for SPF (Sender Policy Framework).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ellermann-spf-eai-00.txt

_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima