Subject: Re: [EAI] EAI implementations and interoperability testing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:34:17 +0900 (JST)

Is this test working ?

I added 'Web mail client' to my implementation. It is also written
from scratch and written in perl-5.8.8.

# The client has minimal functions. It can handle UTF8 header fields,
# envelopes, downgraded messages, but it cannot handle multipart
# messages.

I can send EAI emails easily now.

If you are interested in my implementation, please contact me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                         JPRS' implementation [2008/4/16]

Tools: (text editor+)                                         (IM+)
Impls:  Sender           Submission      SMTPreceiver         Downgrade
Docs:    [S+U]            [S+U+d]            [S+U]            [S+U+e]
Funcs:      UA============>MSA===============>MDA------------->UA
Proto:         submission        SMTP             file(Maildir)
                (SMTP)

# This chart is not good. I can't write multiple MUAs in one chart.

          Web Mail                                             Web Mail
Impls:    mail.cgi        Submission       SMTPreceiver        mail.cgi
Docs:     [S+U]            [S+U+d]            [S+U]            [S+U+e]
Funcs:      UA ===========>MSA===============>MDA------------->UA
Proto:         submission       SMTP              file(Maildir)

[S]: draft-ietf-eai-smtpext
[U]: draft-ietf-eai-utf8headers
[D]: draft-ietf-eai-dsn
[d]: draft-ietf-eai-downgrade
[P]: draft-ietf-eai-pop
[e]: draft-(ietf|fujiwara)-eai-downgraded-display

--
Kazunori Fujiwara, JPRS <[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima