Subject: [eap] Some useful links

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 18:25:07 -0700 (PDT)

I've had some questions lately on where people can get information
relating to EAP. Here are some useful links:

IETF links

EAP BOF minutes
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapbof.txt

EAP BOF presentations 
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/presentations.zip

EAP mail archive
http://mail.frascone.com/pipermail/eap/

RFC 2284bis
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pppext-rfc2284bis-04.txt

EAP state machine proposal 
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-payne-eap-sm-00.txt

RADIUS/EAP update
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-radius-rfc2869bis-02.txt

EAP issues website 
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html

IEEE 802 links

802.11 website
http://www.ieee802.org/11/

Unofficial 802.11 security website
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/IEEE/

IEEE 802.11 Liason letter
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/LIAISON/ieee802.11.txt

IEEE 802.1X pre-authentication paper 
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/IEEE/11-02-TBDr0-I-Pre-Authentication.doc

IEEE 802.1aa website
http://www.ieee802.org/1/pages/802.1aa.html

802.1X/RADIUS usage guidelines
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/IEEE/draft-congdon-radius-8021x-20.txt