Subject: [eap] Strawman agenda for IETF 55

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:28:41 -0700 (PDT)

Here is a strawman agenda for the EAP WG meetings at IETF 55.
Additions/deletions/comments welcome.

Extensible Authentication Protocol WG (EAP)
IETF 55, Atlanta, GA

CHAIRS:
Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, November 18 1530 - 1730

Preliminaries (10 minutes)
Bluesheets and Minutes
Document Status
Interoperability report

RFC 2284bis Open issues, Bernard Aboba (20 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pppext-rfc2284bis-07.txt

EAP IANA considerations, Bernard Aboba (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-pppext-eap-iana-02.txt

RFC 2869bis Open issues, Bernard Aboba (20 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-radius-rfc2869bis-03.txt

IEEE 802.1aa reconciliation, Paul Congdon (20 minutes)
http://www.ieee802.org/1/pages/802.1aa.html
Userid: p8021
Password: go_wildcats

EAP Design Team report, Jari Arkko (20 minutes)
Draft TBD

EAP state machine, Bryan Payne, Nick Petroni (20 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-payne-eap-sm-00.txt

Tuesday, November 19 0900-1130

EAP security

EAP keying problem, Bernard Aboba (15 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-pppext-key-problem-02.txt

EAP security issues, Bernard Aboba (15 minutes)
Draft TBD

EAP keying issues and the KDF project, John Kane (15 minutes)
Draft TBD

EAP key distribution, Jesse Walker (15 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-walker-aaa-key-distribution-01.txt

Methods

EAP OTP, Bernard Aboba (5 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-otp-00.txt

Roadmap discussion