Subject: [eap] Other (minor) editorial issues with the EAP state machine

From: Florent Bersani <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:21:48 +0200

IINM, I did not find in section 4.4 of 
draft-ietf-eap-statemachine-strawman-04.pdf the definition of 
m.isKeyavailable() that is however used in Figure 3

Moreover, there seems to be a discrepancy between what is indicated in 
Figure 3 (m.check) and defined in section 4 (m.integrityCheck())
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

---

From: Nick Petroni <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:41:41 -0400 (EDT)

> m.isKeyavailable() that is however used in Figure 3
yes, this should be defined.

> Figure 3 (m.check) and defined in section 4 (m.integrityCheck())
yes, the text needs to be fixed. m.check is right.

thanks,
nick