Subject: [eap] About AMSK derivation in draft-ietf-eap-keying-02

From: Giaretta Gerardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:37:57 +0200

Hi Henrik,

I noticed that when discussing about AMSK in section 2.1 you refer to
Appendix E for further details on AMSK derivation, but Appendix E seems
to be focused on AAA key.

Can you clarify on this?

Thanks,
--Gerardo

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

====================================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons
above and may contain confidential information. If you have received
the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to
[email-masked]. Thank you
====================================================================
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap