Subject: Trading watch, news out after the close. Mon. here we come

From: "Julien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22:01:41 -0500

MAJOR RELEASE AT FRIDAY'S CLOSE - READ ALL ABOUT IT
PPKI'S RECENT DEALS
COULD SEND THIS COMPANY TO THE MOON STARTING NOW...

Pacific Peak Investments 
SYMBOL: PPKI
Current Price: .76

Notre Dame Legend "Rudy" Ruettiger and EON Beverage Group, Inc. 
to Launch "Rudy Flying Colors" Beverage for Kids
Friday August 19, 5:08 pm ET 
Rudy Flying Colors(TM) to Be Positioned as a Healthy Alternative Beverage 
to Combat Childhood Obesity and Diabetes 

NEWPORT BEACH, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--Aug 19, 2005 -- 
Pacific Peak Investments (OTC BB:PPKI.OB - News) announced today 
that one of its portfolio companies, EON Beverage Group, Inc., 
in conjunction with Notre Dame legend Rudy Ruettiger, will launch 
"RUDY FLYING COLORS" beverage. Rudy Flying Colors(TM) is being targeted 
to elementary school children due to its proprietary formula 
of high nutrition and low sugar content.

The announcement on Rudy Flying Colors comes after many politicians, 
celebrities and various health experts have voiced grave concerns 
about the increase of obesity and diabetes in America's youth. 
In a press release dated May 3, 2005, The American Heart Foundation 
and former President Bill Clinton announced plans "to join forces 
to create a new generation of healthy Americans by addressing one 
of the nations's leading public health threats - childhood obesity." 
In an article titled "How to Fix School Lunches" 
in the August 8, 2005 issue of Time, the magazine discussed how 
"the soda and candy in the vending machines have been replaced 
by juice and jerky."

Rudy Ruettiger, the inspiration behind the highly successful 
and inspirational TriStar Pictures movie "Rudy" stated, 
"While the trend to juice (versus soda) in the vending machines 
is a step in the right direction in terms of nutrition, 
it still does not alleviate the high sugar content that is in many cases 
as high, if not higher, in juices as it is in soda. "Rudy Flying Colors" 
unique formula will address both nutritional needs as well as sugar content. 
This formula will make Rudy Flying Colors the ultimate 
healthy beverage for children. I completely agree with Bill Clinton, 
others in the media and the pediatrics community 
that we must start taking steps to ensure a healthier diet 
for our children now! Diabetes and obesity among our children 
is growing at a truly alarming rate."

Rudy added, "I am hopeful that the mantra "Flying Colors" will become 
an inspiration for children all around America. We want kids 
to pass through life with flying colors, whether it is in academics, 
sports or their health. I have also spoken about how "it all starts 
with a dream" and to "never quit" and I believe that when it comes 
to the health of our children, none of us can afford to quit!"

Rudy Flying Colors, which will be produced in multiple flavors, 
will be available at retail stores starting in the 4th quarter of 2005. 
In addition to placement in schools, EON Beverage will target 
mass-market retailers such as Wal-Mart to maximize the accessibility 
of the beverage to parents looking for a healthy alternative 
for their children.

Success in penetrating this niche market will result 
in mainstream retailers marketing Island Tribe products to the huge, 
trendy teen market.  

Pacific Peaks portfolio-of-companies have excellent growth prospects 
and each one could become a stand-alone ppublicly traded company. 
If that happens, PPKIs investments could explode in value, 
providing early investors with terrific gains. Read all recent news 
on PPKi and you will most certainly agree that,

This is a company to watch closely starting Monday!

Disclaimer:
Information within this email contains "forwardlooking statements" within
the meaning of Section 27Aof the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs,
plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or
performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward
looking statements". "Forward looking statements" are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made
that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual
results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated.
Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use
of words such as "projects", "foresee", "expects", "will", "anticipates",
"estimates", "believes", "understands" or that by statements indicating
certain actions "may", "could", or "might" occur. Risk factors include
general economic and business conditions, the ability to acquire and develop
specific projects, the ability to fund operations and changes in consumer
and business consumption habits and other factors overwhich the company has
little or no control. The publisher of this newsletter does not represent
that the information contained in this message states all material facts or
does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not
misleading. All information provided within this email pertaining to
investing, ST0CKs, securities must be understood as information provided and
not investment advice. The publisher of this newsletter advises all readers
and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in ST0CKs featured within this
email. None of the material within this report shall be construed as any
kind of investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on
the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in this
ST0CK. We urge you to read the company's SEC filings now, before you invest.
The publisher of this newsletter is not a registered invstment advisor.
Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax, accounting or
investment advice. In compliance with the SecuritiesAct of 1933, Section
17(b), The publisher of this newsletter is contracted to receive six hundred
thousand free trading shares from a third party, not an officer, director or
affiliate shareholder for the circulation of this report. Be aware of an
inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the
fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not without bias. The party
that paid us has a position in the ST0CK they will sell at anytime without
notice. This could have a negative impact on the price of the ST0CK, causing
you to lose money. All factual information in this report was gathered from
public sources, including but not limited to SEC filings, Company Websites
and Company Press Releases. The publisher of this newsletter believes this
information to be reliable but can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or
completeness. Use of the material within this email constitutes your
acceptance of these terms.