Subject: Informed Investors are winners

From: "Louise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 16:05:21 +0200

Looking for a company with some good news?  Here's one!
***** CDGT ***** CDGT ***** CDGT ***** CDGT ***** CDGT ***** CDGT *****
Major Financial NEWS

CDGT has more News that came.
Looks like CDGT is not willing to miss a beat!

SYMBOL: CDGT
CURRENT PRICE: $2.20 
Short-Term : $6 

China Digital Media Corporation Announces 
Launch of IP Based Set-Top-Box In China

Monday August 22, 8:00 am ET 
HONG KONG, Aug. 22 /Xinhua-PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- 
China Digital Media Corporation ("Digimedia") (OTC Bulletin Board: CDGT - News) 
today announced the launch of a trial for a new IP based Set-Top-Box ("STB") in Nanhai, 
a city in Guangdong province with 400,000 Cable TV subscribers. The Company is one 
of the first digital TV operators in China to deploy the trial of IP based STB 
with its high-end users. The new STB in trial is equipped with an Ethernet port 
which could facilitate various Internet based services to end users; 
such as video-on-demand, online shopping channels, online games 
and interactive education services. The new STB is developed in coordination 
with Shenzhen Coship Electronics Co. Ltd. ("Coship") that could transform 
a television set into an interactive and a multimedia platform.

"Partnering with Coship in developing the IP based STB is our strategy 
in advancing the quality of our broadcasting services. We believe the provision 
of value-added services through digitalized network will be a new business model 
in digital TV operation and this new IP based STB will give us a head start," 
said Mr. Daniel Ng, Chairman and CEO of China Digital Media Corporation. 
"We intend to invest and participate in system migration projects in other cities 
like our Nanhai model. This collaboration with Coship and the new IP based STB 
will provide us a convincing advantage to gain more contracts in the future 
that would allow our Company to grow faster and to enlarge our service coverage," 
Mr. Ng added.

About China Digital Media Corporation :
China Digital Media Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: CDGT - News) focuses 
its business in three main areas: Cable TV Operations, Programs Production 
and Advertising Sales. Arcotect Technology (GZ) Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary 
of CDGT in China, is the sole contractor and operator of digital television services 
in Nanhai, a city with 400,000 cable TV subscribers. The service could offer 
more than 800 digital channels of pay TV programs and value added 
multimedia services. The Group is seeking to establish similar models elsewhere 
in China. 

About Shenzhen Coship Electronics Co. Ltd.
This is a company to watch closely starting NOW! They have been known to make 
BIG moves and we feel there is one coming !!!

Last time we issued a watch we watched CHMS go from .36 to .73 in 4 DAYS !

Disclaimer:
Information within this email contains "forwardlooking statements" within
the meaning of Section 27Aof the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs,
plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or
performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward
looking statements". "Forward looking statements" are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made
that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual
results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated.
Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use
of words such as "projects", "foresee", "expects", "will", "anticipates",
"estimates", "believes", "understands" or that by statements indicating
certain actions "may", "could", or "might" occur. Risk factors include
general economic and business conditions, the ability to acquire and develop
specific projects, the ability to fund operations and changes in consumer
and business consumption habits and other factors overwhich the company has
little or no control. The publisher of this newsletter does not represent
that the information contained in this message states all material facts or
does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not
misleading. All information provided within this email pertaining to
investing, ST0CKs, securities must be understood as information provided and
not investment advice. The publisher of this newsletter advises all readers
and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in ST0CKs featured within this
email. None of the material within this report shall be construed as any
kind of investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on
the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in this
ST0CK. We urge you to read the company's SEC filings now, before you invest.
The publisher of this newsletter is not a registered invstment advisor.
Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax, accounting or
investment advice. In compliance with the SecuritiesAct of 1933, Section
17(b), The publisher of this newsletter is contracted to receive six hundred
thousand free trading shares from a third party, not an officer, director or
affiliate shareholder for the circulation of this report. Be aware of an
inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the
fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not without bias. The party
that paid us has a position in the ST0CK they will sell at anytime without
notice. This could have a negative impact on the price of the ST0CK, causing
you to lose money. All factual information in this report was gathered from
public sources, including but not limited to SEC filings, Company Websites
and Company Press Releases. The publisher of this newsletter believes this
information to be reliable but can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or
completeness. Use of the material within this email constitutes your
acceptance of these terms.