Subject: The stock to Watch

From: "Bessy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:34:07 +0800

TRADING ALERT!
Timing is everything!!!
Profits of 300-400% EXPECTED TRADING

SYMBOL: CWTD.OB
CURRENT PRICE 2.20
Projection 5 to 7 Days 4.50 - 5.00
Projection 8 to 12 Days 6.00 - 8.00

..MORE MAJOR NEWS CAN COME AT ANYTIME...

China World Trade Corporation Acquires Hotel
Booking And Group Tour Travel Agency

Monday August, 8th 8:42 am ET
Company's Strategic Acquisition Further Positions Itself
as a Leading Business Services Company in China

GUANGZHOU, China, Aug./Xinhua-PRNewswire/ --
China World Trade Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: CWTD - News; "CWTC")
announced today that its subsidiary Guangdong New Generation Commercial
Management Co., Ltd  ("New Generation"), entered into an agreement to acquire
Guangdong Hao Shi Guang Travel Agency Limited ("Hao Shi Guang") from
Guangdong Rising Hotel Group Co., Ltd ("Guangdong Rising Group").
Under the agreement, New Generation will obtain a majority stake of up to 70%
of Hao Shi Guang through a capital injection. The cooperation will also include
a joint development of an interactive hotel booking system connecting
Guangdong Rising Group hotel chains and integrating them into
New Generation's current travel booking enterprise system
which will further enhance its travel offerings to New Generation's customers.

"We are excited and confident that our cooperation with CWTC's travel subsidiary,
New Generation will lead to future success in the continued development of
our travel business in Southern China," said Mr. Bangfu He,
President of Guangdong Rising Group, "The Guangdong Rising Group runs a wide range
of travel related services including hotel bookings, group travel services
and ground transportation arrangements. This strategic acquisition
will allow us to capture more of Southern China's travel market share
by offering a broader range of services to our customers."

A $1,000 dollar investment could yield a $5,000 dollar profit in
just one trade if you trade out at the top. CWTD should be one of the most
profitable stocks to trade this year. In this range the stock has potential
to move in either direction in bigs wings. This means you should be able to buy at
the lows and sell at the highs for months to come.

YOU COULD MAKE $$$THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS$$ TRADING. CWTD OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

If the company is able to effectuate it's business model, WATCH OUT!!!
We could see a GREAT STORY IN THE MAKING.

GOOD LUCK AND TRADE OUT AT THE TOP!!!!

Disclaimer:
Information within this email contains "forwardlooking statements" within
the meaning of Section 27Aof the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs,
plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or
performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward
looking statements". "Forward looking statements" are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made
that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual
results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated.
Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use
of words such as "projects", "foresee", "expects", "will", "anticipates",
"estimates", "believes", "understands" or that by statements indicating
certain actions "may", "could", or "might" occur. Risk factors include
general economic and business conditions, the ability to acquire and develop
specific projects, the ability to fund operations and changes in consumer
and business consumption habits and other factors overwhich the company has
little or no control. The publisher of this newsletter does not represent
that the information contained in this message states all material facts or
does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not
misleading. All information provided within this email pertaining to
investing, ST0CKs, securities must be understood as information provided and
not investment advice. The publisher of this newsletter advises all readers
and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in ST0CKs featured within this
email. None of the material within this report shall be construed as any
kind of investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on
the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in this
ST0CK. We urge you to read the company's SEC filings now, before you invest.
The publisher of this newsletter is not a registered invstment advisor.
Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax, accounting or
investment advice. In compliance with the SecuritiesAct of 1933, Section
17(b), The publisher of this newsletter is contracted to receive six hundred
thousand free trading shares from a third party, not an officer, director or
affiliate shareholder for the circulation of this report. Be aware of an
inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the
fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not without bias. The party
that paid us has a position in the ST0CK they will sell at anytime without
notice. This could have a negative impact on the price of the ST0CK, causing
you to lose money. All factual information in this report was gathered from
public sources, including but not limited to SEC filings, Company Websites
and Company Press Releases. The publisher of this newsletter believes this
information to be reliable but can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or
completeness. Use of the material within this email constitutes your
acceptance of these terms.