Subject: Small stock Can = Big Returns.

From: "Tom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:07:42 +0530

CHINA DIGITAL MEDIA CORPORATION REPORTS STRONG FINANCIAL RESULTS
Revenues and Net Income Increase 59% and 38% Respectively
Monday was FANTASIC as stock trades AMAZING 435.000 shares,
now news is out so stand back and watch this take off !!!

SYMBOL: CDGT
Current Price: $2.33
2-5 Day Trading: $5-7

Press Release
Source: China Digital Media Corporation
China Digital Media Corporation Reports Strong Financial Results:
Second Quarter of 2005 Revenues and Net Income Increase 59% and 38% Respectively
Monday August 15, 8:00 am ET
HONG KONG, Aug. 15 /Xinhua-PRNewswire-FirstCall/ --
China Digital Media Corporation ("Digimedia") (OTC Bulletin Board: CDGT - News)
announced today its financial results for the Second Quarter ended June 30, 2005.

Financial Highlights for the Three Months Ended June 30, 2005 Compared
to the Three Months Ended June 30, 2004:
-- Revenues increased 59% to $1,310,811 from $822,210
-- EBITDA improved 80% to $996,975 from $554,723
-- Net Income increased 38% to $705,651 from $511,411

Financial Highlights for the Six Months Ended June 30,
2005 Compared to the Six Months Ended June 30, 2004:
-- Revenues increased 56% to $2,304283 from $1,481,519
-- EBITDA improved 78% to $1,697,766 from $951,343
-- Net Income increased 29% to $1,143,504 from $883,255

The strong performance in the second quarter of 2005 compared to the same period
in 2004 was primarily due to the increase in number of TV subscribers, sales of Pay-TV
and revenues from commercial accounts of digitalization of television signals.
Furthermore, the company experienced significant growth in the second quarter of 2005
as compared to the first quarter of 2005.

"We are very delighted with our strong performance in the second quarter of 2005.
These results confirm our efforts in migration of the television broadcasting system
and the operations of Pay-TV services in Nanhai, China. In addition, the per-subscriber
revenue has increased significantly," said Mr. Daniel Ng, Chairman and CEO
of China Digital Media Corporation. "We anticipate continued strong results
from our core business. Our recent investments and upcoming acquisitions
could further contribute considerably in our growth during the second half of 2005,"
Mr. Ng added.

WE TOLD YOU MONDAY WAS GOING TO BE WOW, WATCH TUESDAY AS IT EXPLODES AGAIN !

Disclaimer:
Information within this email contains "forwardlooking statements" within
the meaning of Section 27Aof the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs,
plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or
performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward
looking statements". "Forward looking statements" are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made
that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual
results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated.
Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use
of words such as "projects", "foresee", "expects", "will", "anticipates",
"estimates", "believes", "understands" or that by statements indicating
certain actions "may", "could", or "might" occur. Risk factors include
general economic and business conditions, the ability to acquire and develop
specific projects, the ability to fund operations and changes in consumer
and business consumption habits and other factors overwhich the company has
little or no control. The publisher of this newsletter does not represent
that the information contained in this message states all material facts or
does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not
misleading. All information provided within this email pertaining to
investing, ST0CKs, securities must be understood as information provided and
not investment advice. The publisher of this newsletter advises all readers
and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in ST0CKs featured within this
email. None of the material within this report shall be construed as any
kind of investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on
the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in this
ST0CK. We urge you to read the company's SEC filings now, before you invest.
The publisher of this newsletter is not a registered invstment advisor.
Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax, accounting or
investment advice. In compliance with the SecuritiesAct of 1933, Section
17(b), The publisher of this newsletter is contracted to receive six hundred
thousand free trading shares from a third party, not an officer, director or
affiliate shareholder for the circulation of this report. Be aware of an
inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the
fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not without bias. The party
that paid us has a position in the ST0CK they will sell at anytime without
notice. This could have a negative impact on the price of the ST0CK, causing
you to lose money. All factual information in this report was gathered from
public sources, including but not limited to SEC filings, Company Websites
and Company Press Releases. The publisher of this newsletter believes this
information to be reliable but can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or
completeness. Use of the material within this email constitutes your
acceptance of these terms.