Subject: GOODDAY

From: "Joseph Made" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:51:15 +0400 (MSD)

<p>Greetings from the beautiful land of Zimbabwe.</p>

<p>I am Joseph Made of Lands, Agriculture, & Rural Resettlement ministry
of Zimbabwe.</p>

<p>As a member of cabinet and former stuanch supporter of President
Mugabe's government I was opportuned to be in the know as to what led to
the struggle for farm lands and subsequent fall out of my government with
the Western world. As of today I would be more than glad if the case of
what happened can be reversed as I have come to see that it was all in
pursuit of the selfish interest of one man, the president!</p>

<p>After all said and done, it has become obvious that my president like
any other African leaders needed to make sure that he remains in power to
not just consolidate his fortunes but also to make sure that he bleeds the
country to death by siphoning the money meant for developmental
infrastrure abroad. Of course with the help of some foreigners who do not
see anythng wrong in helping him steal the country blind.</p>

<p>I may very well be sounding like a disgruntled and dis-appointed person
but the truth is that he has shifted his gaze from the foreigners to his
own very people. He sees any suggestions or opinions that does not agree
with his own has been that of a sabortuer and the person therefore must be
purnished. In other words, we the followers have come to realise that he
feels threatened by not just our presence but coupled with the fact that
most of us are privy to what transpired and are very much aware of the
movement of large sums of money abroad.</p>

<p>As it stands now I and many others are of the strong opinion that
sooner or later it will be our turn to be flushed out of the composition
of members of cabinet and replaced with loyals who obviously have sworn to
an oath of allegiance and loyalty via fetish and ritualistic methods. This
being the norm does not appeal to some of us and therefore we are now
targets to be dismissed/disgraced from service or face possible
extermination.</p>

<p>I have contacted you on the consideration that I can discuss with you
the possibility of placing some funds with you for management purpose
either in your existing establishment or other venture to be undertaken
after due delibrations and under terms to be agreed upon. I will prefers
that this investment be made in your country if and when we have arrived
at a compromise.</p>

<p>I sincerely appologise for writing you via this means even without
prior established acquaintance. But I do beleive that as we get along you
will come to understand the reason for my writing through this means.</p>

<p>I thank you for taking time to read my letter and hope that you will
respond soon with any inquiries that may help you decide on your next line
of action.</p>

<p>Regards</p>
<p>Joseph Made.</p>
<p>P.S. please reply to this email address: [email-masked]</p>