Subject: Small-Cap Action Report

From: "Christie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:34:43 +0400

***MOMENTUM ALERT ISSUED***
FOR THURSDAY AUG 25th***
WORLDWIDE BIOTECH & PHARMACEUTICAL CO MAKES MAJOR MOVE!!!!

We Told two weeks ago at $2.00 and now its $5.95 
and we think it goes to $12.00 on expected.

Symbol: WWBP
Price: $5.95
10 Day Target: $12-17

We gave you CHMS at .38 and saw it go to .73.  (WINNER)
We gave you MBAP at .001 and saw it go up 500% in 1 week.  (WINNER)
We gave you WWBP at $2.00 and now it's $5.95 and the momentum 
or news has not been released yet.

$ GET IN NOW!!! You know the old saying, buy the
rumor and sell on the news. Once the news is out it is time to get 
ready for next rally...JUST DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND WATCH WWBP 
again THURSDAY MORNING, and DON'T SAY WE DIDN'T TELL YOU..

You may not be aware of (WWBP), but you should be, because 
this company represents a terrific profit opportunity for early investors>

Worldwide Biotech and Pharmaceutical Company, a biotech company, 
engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of diagnostic reagents. 
These diagnostic reagents include hepatitis C viruses, medicines, vaccines, 
and gene carriers. The company is based in Sarasota, Florida.

It is only a matter of time before it is released out into 
the investment community and they take it to the moon..
We at Investors Alert say jump on this early

WE SEE BIG THINGS HAPPENING EVERYDAY, SO WE SAY KEEP YOUR EYE ON WWBP 
WEDNESDAY AND WATCH FOR A BIG MOVEMENT AGAIN !!!!!!
WE SAY BUY LOW and TRADE HIGH !!!!!!!!

Did you watch these? 

November
GDVI at 0.04
High 0.29...625% Gain! 

December
HTSC at 0.70
High 2.95...329% Gain!

March/April
DMTY at 0.30
High 0.90...300% Gain! 

April 
IPYS at 0.38
High 1.10...189% Gain in two days 

October     
SGYS ----125%  at the high one day

August
CHMS .36....Now .74

Disclaimer:
Information within this email contains "forwardlooking statements" within
the meaning of Section 27Aof the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs,
plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or
performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward
looking statements". "Forward looking statements" are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made
that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual
results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated.
Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use
of words such as "projects", "foresee", "expects", "will", "anticipates",
"estimates", "believes", "understands" or that by statements indicating
certain actions "may", "could", or "might" occur. Risk factors include
general economic and business conditions, the ability to acquire and develop
specific projects, the ability to fund operations and changes in consumer
and business consumption habits and other factors overwhich the company has
little or no control. The publisher of this newsletter does not represent
that the information contained in this message states all material facts or
does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not
misleading. All information provided within this email pertaining to
investing, ST0CKs, securities must be understood as information provided and
not investment advice. The publisher of this newsletter advises all readers
and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in ST0CKs featured within this
email. None of the material within this report shall be construed as any
kind of investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on
the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in this
ST0CK. We urge you to read the company's SEC filings now, before you invest.
The publisher of this newsletter is not a registered invstment advisor.
Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax, accounting or
investment advice. In compliance with the SecuritiesAct of 1933, Section
17(b), The publisher of this newsletter is contracted to receive six hundred
thousand free trading shares from a third party, not an officer, director or
affiliate shareholder for the circulation of this report. Be aware of an
inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the
fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not without bias. The party
that paid us has a position in the ST0CK they will sell at anytime without
notice. This could have a negative impact on the price of the ST0CK, causing
you to lose money. All factual information in this report was gathered from
public sources, including but not limited to SEC filings, Company Websites
and Company Press Releases. The publisher of this newsletter believes this
information to be reliable but can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or
completeness. Use of the material within this email constitutes your
acceptance of these terms.