Subject: The MicroCap Journal

From: Chad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:27:31 -0200

China World Trade Corporation Reports Record Earnings 
Inside Breaking News For Investors
CHINA WORLD TRADE CORP.

Ready to Run   
Is This One Ready to Explode Higher Move? 
How Will it React To This News Being Released? 
Good Luck and Succesful Trading.

CWTD News coming stock is ready to rock Company has already 
facilitated the money it need's to continue it's rapid growth 

***WATCH THIS ONE SEPT 12-15, AS WE KNOW MANY OF YOU 
LIKE MOMENTUM AND EXCITEMENT***

Timing  is everything!!!!!

SYMBOL: CWTD
(Ticker: CWTD)
Price: $1.99
STATUS: (BUY)
RATING: 3-STAR

Good day to all broker's, Day Trader's and Investor's World stock report 
has become famous with some great stock picks in the otc, small cap 
market's!!! Here at World Stock Report we work on what we here 
from the street. Rumor's circulating and keeping the focus 
on the company's news. We pick our companies based on there 
growth potential. We focus on stocks that have great potential 
to move up in price.!!! While giving you liquitity.

HUGE PR campaign expected this week so grab as much as you can.

***PRESS RELEASE***PRESS RELEASE***PRESS RELEASE***PRESS RELEASE***

China World Trade Corporation Reports Record Earnings 
in the Second Quarter 2005

China World Trade Corporation (CWTC) has established its business 
in three distinct areas: the club and business centers throughout 
major cities in China, business travel-related services, 
and business value-added services. The Club and Business Center Division 
is devoted to the building of the World Trade brand throughout China 
via the opening and operating of business clubs in China's major, 
positioning the CWTC to act as a platform to facilitate trade 
between China and the world markets. The acquisition of CEO 
Clubs China Limited ("CEO Clubs") in May 2004 further complements 
CWTC's offerings by targeting high-level corporate executives 
from premier companies. The Business Traveling Services Division, 
New Generation, provides CWTC access to the rapidly growing 
travel-related industry. New Generation is a pioneer and market leader 
in the travel agency business through its strong network 
of ticketing sales operations throughout Southern China. 
The Business Value-Added Services Division focuses on value-added services 
of credit cards, merchant-related business services, as well 
as consultancy services to CWTC members and clients. 
Guangdong World Trade Link Information Services Limited ("WTC Link"), 
a subsidiary of CWTC, manages the Company's co-branded credit card project 
and is an active provider of CRM solutions and services in China.

THIS COMPANY IS DOING INCREDIBLE THINGS. THAY HAVE CASH AND HAVE MADE 
GREAT STRATEGIC AQUISITIONS. CURRENT PRICE $1.99. THEY HAVE DROPPED 
BIG NEW'S IN THE PAST. WHO'S TO SAY THEY DON'T HAVE ANOTHER BIG ONE. 
We see them on the AMEX very shortly.

Do this often enough, and your portfolio can double, even TRIPLE in value.