Subject: Could this stock be Undervalued?

From: Lucy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 19:10:11 -0300

EXCITING NEWS JUST RELEASED (AXCP)

ALLIXON INTL CORP MAKES MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT
We gave it to you at $2.75 and now its $4.05 
we see DOUBLE digit profits with major move again.

Symbol: AXCP
Price: $4.05
10 Day Target: $10

Buy: Strong

READ THE NEWS:
Allixon Awarded Contract to Develop the Enhanced EPC 
Standard RFID Reader Emulator for ETRI

Thursday September 8, 10:57 am ET
SEOCHO-KU, SEOUL, Korea, Sept. 8, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) - 
Allixon International Corporation (Other OTC:AXCP.PK - News) is pleased 
to announce that it has been awarded a subsequent contract to further develop 
an enhanced EPC Standard RFID Reader Emulator based 
on the Electronic Product Code standard (EPC) for ETRI (Electronics 
and Telecommunications Research Institute), one of the affiliations 
of M.O.S.T. (Ministry of Science & Technology, Seoul Korea). The EPC standard 
is a coding scheme for RFID data that will identify an individual 
item's manufacturer, product category and unique serial number.

The overall EPC concept is designed to work in a range of retail 
supply chain applications -- from "backroom" applications such 
as pallet and carton tracking to "selling floor" applications such 
as item-level tagging. 

A year earlier, Allixon won recognition from ETRI that resulted 
in this subsequent contract to develop the enhanced EPC standard 
RFID Reader Emulator. The initial project, developing the RFID Reader Emulator, 
was developed utilizing programs based on the EPC standard and RFID reader 
of Alien Technology. This subsequent contract, as technology continues 
to develop within the RFID framework, was to develop an enhanced 
EPC Standard RFID Reader Emulator. The enhanced version includes 
more modules connecting with emulators like the program based 
on the RFID reader of Symbol and PML (Physical Markup Language) cores. 
It is expected that the ETRI will integrate the enhanced 
RFID Reader Emulator with its EPC Server platform to realize 
the EPC network for future projects. 

Mr. Lee, CEO of Allixon International Corporation, said, 
"We hope that the potential gains from our RFID applications 
will help augment the supply chain to lower inventory levels, 
reduced labor costs and increased sales -- bottom line: 
increase profitability for our customers."

When this Stock moves... WATCH OUT! ... This is your chance 
to get in while it is still low. AXCP is a high growth issue 
and should be purchased by stock traders and those 
that can afford to make quick money on these fast moving issues. 
This is your chance to get your hands on one of these 
fast moving stocks and take short term prof1ts. 
This stock could reach $10.00 in five to ten trading days. 
We see that with the movement we had when it was at $2.75. 
We are very excited to bring you this winner.

Disc:
Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" 
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and 
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements 
that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, 
expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions 
or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact 
and may be "forward looking statements."
 
Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates 
and projections at the time the statements are made that involve 
a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results 
or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. 
Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through 
the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", 
"estimates," "believes," "understands" "will", "anticipates," or 
that by statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or 
"might" occur. All information provided within this email pertaining 
to investing, stocks,securities must be understood as information 
provided and not investment advice. Emerging Equity Alert advises 
all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered 
professional securities representative before deciding to trade in 
stocks featured within this email. None of the material within this 
report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice.
 
In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of shares 
of axcp prior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an 
inherent conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to 
our intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares. 
Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive statements 
have been made regarding the above company.