Subject: Receivables Manager - Part Time Income Opportunity with Private Equity Company.

From: "Charley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 23:16:50 -0400

How's yourself?

Firebird Private Equity Ltd. (Kaunas, Lithuania) is looking for prospective Receivables Managers in the United States. 
This is home-based position ideal for anyone looking for an extra income opportunity with a flexible schedule. 
Your key responsibilities will be to manage and facilitate the payments made by our US clients into the investment accounts 
under the supervision of the regional Collections Executive. 

A perfect candidate should be a good communicator who is also comfortable with numbers. 
College education or basic administrative experience is a plus.

Found in 1996, Firebird Private Equity specializes in private equity investment in the emerging markets of Eastern Europe, 
Middle and Central Asia. 
Over the years, we have successfully completed several projects in the telecom, energy and mining industries, generating 
substantial revenues for our institutional and private clients.

To learn more about our company, please visit us online at www.firebirdequity.com.

Since we are currently unable to establish full-scale presence in the US due to the severe restrictions imposed by the Patriot Act of 2001, 
we are looking for proactive individuals to act as our receivables managers in the Americas. 
The position is commission based, and would require no more than 2-5 hours per week to fulfill your duties. 
Your core duty will be to receive the funds from our investors into your designated account. 
Reconcile the payments if required and transfer the funds into our investment accounts.
You will be receiving a 5% commission for each transfer that you forward to us. 
For instance, if $5000 is credited to your account, you will earn a commission of $250. 
Your commission is available immediately, so there is no need to wait for the payment check in the end of the month.

Firebird Private Equity is an equal opportunity employer. 
We will be happy to offer employment opportunities to senior citizens, minority nationals and physically challenged individuals.

In order to qualify for the position, you must be a permanent US resident aged 21 and above. 
It is recommended that you set up a separate bank account for escrow service; however, you may use an existing account. 
Since most communication with your supervisor will be via email/fax/phone, you should have good access to these facilities.

To apply for the position or to make an inquiry, please email us at [email-masked]. Please use the following reference 
code in the header of your email: RMUS02.