Subject: CWTD News Letter.

From: Helena Tatum <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:13:20 +0200

MOMENTUM ALERT ISSUED FOR OCTOBER 11, 2005

EXPLOSIVE PICK FOR OUR MEMBERS

!!!RIDE THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN!!!!

Date: 11 Oct 2005
Stock Name: CWTD . OB
Company Name: China World Trade Corporation
Current Price: $2.06
10 Day Target: $4

About China World Trade Corporation

China World Trade Corporation (CWTC) has established its business
in three distinct areas: the club and business centers throughout
major cities in China, business travel-related services,
and business value-added services. The Club and Business Center Division
is devoted to the building of the World Trade brand throughout China
via the opening and operating of business clubs in China's major,
positioning the CWTC to act as a platform to facilitate trade
between China and the world markets. The acquisition
of CEO Clubs China Limited ("CEO Clubs") in May 2004
further complements CWTC's offerings by targeting
high-level corporate executives from premier companies.
The Business Traveling Services Division, New Generation,
provides CWTC access to the rapidly growing travel-related industry.
New Generation is a pioneer and market leader in the travel agency business
through its strong network of ticketing sales operations
throughout Southern China. The Business Value- Added Services Division
focuses on value-added services of credit cards, merchant-related
business services, as well as consultancy services to CWTC members
and clients. Guangdong World Trade Link Information Services Limited
("WTC Link"), a subsidiary of CWTC, manages the Company's co-branded
credit card project and is an active provider of CRM solutions
and services in China.

YOU COULD MAKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TRADING.
CWTD is ready to ROCK !!!!