Subject: Obeying God.

From: "Micheal Douglas (mikedougg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:19:47 -0700

Dear Fellow Believer,

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

To God be the Glory that I received Christ. Having known the truth, I
had no choice than to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God for
eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God's mercy and glory 
upon my life.

I have the pleasure to share my testimony with you; I am Mr.
Micheal Douglas, the Personal Lawyer of late Mr. Protasov Salenko, a Russian
that lived in my Country Nigeria for 20 years before he died in the plane
crash last year. He was a very good Christian, he is so dedicated to God but
he was not married nor had any child till He died, may His soul rest in
peace, Amen. Throughout His stay in my country, he acquired a lot of
properties like lands, house properties, etc.

As his legal adviser, before his death, Mr. Protasov Salenko,
instructed me to write his WILL, because he had no child, he dedicated his 
wealth to God. According to the WILL, the properties have to be sold and the money be
given out to a ministry or individual for the work of God. As his legal
adviser, all the documents for the properties were in my care. He gave me 
the authority to sell the properties and give out the fund to a Ministry or
individual for the work of God.

In short, I sold all the properties after His death, as instructed by
Mr. Protasov Salenko before he died. And as matter of fact, after I sold
all his properties, I realized up to USD$6,000,000.00 (Six million US 
dollars). The total amount will be invested into God's work as instructed by the
original owner. But Instead of giving the fund out for the work of God as
instructed to me by the owner before his death, I converted the fund to 
myself with the intention of investing the fund abroad for my personal use. I was
afraid of putting the fund in the Bank, because I have to give account to 
the bank on how I got the money.

I then packaged the fund in two Trunk Boxes and deposited the Trunk
Boxes with a security company here in Nigeria. I did not want the management
of the Security Company to know the content of the Trunk Boxes; therefore
I registered the content of the Trunk Boxes as Family Treasure. Now the
security company believes that what I deposited with them was Family
Treasure. I had a turnaround in my life few weeks ago, when I was
watching a program on television. The name of the program is HOSSANA HOUR, 
and the man of God was preaching concerning Ananias and Saphira in Acts 5:1-11.
After hearing the word of God, I gave my life to Christ and became a born
again Christian. As a born again Christian, I started reading my bible and
one day, the Lord opened my eyes to Ezekiel 33: 18 and 19 where the word of
God says: "When the righteous truth from his righteousness, and committee
iniquity, he shall even die thereby. But if the wicked turn from his
wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live
thereby". From the scripture, I discovered that the only way I could have 
peace in my life is to do what is lawful and right by giving out the fund as
instructed for the work of God by the owner before his death. I have asked 
God for forgiveness and I know that God have forgiven me.

But I have to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God by giving
out the fund to the chosen ministry or individual, for the purpose of God's
work as instructed by the owner before his death. After my fasting and
prayers, I asked God to make his choice and direct me to a honest Christian 
or the chosen one that deserves this fund by his Grace. I then came across
your address on the Internet as I was browsing through a marvelous site, and
as a matter of fact, it is not only you that I picked on the site initially,
but after my fervent prayer over it, then you were nominated to me through
divine revelation from God, so these are how I received such a divine
revelation from the Lord, and I then decided to contact you for the
fund to be used wisely for things that will glorify the name of God.

I have notified the Security Company where I deposited the Trunk Boxes
that contained the fund, that I am moving the Trunk Boxes abroad, and the
security company has since been waiting for my authority for the Trunk
Boxes to leave my country.

So if you know that you will use this fund honestly for God's work,
then do contact me back immediately

Waiting for your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Brother Micheal Douglas.