Subject: Platinum stock Reports

From: Paulina Mckay <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 06:01:10 -0400

Allixon Internation Corp (AXCP)
AXCP is our NEXT HOT PICK which we feel is the most undervalued stock 
we have ever featured and should out perform all other picks 
this year based on their sales, incredibly solid numbers.

Date: 25 Oct 2005 
Company: Allixon International Corp  
Stock: AXCP.OB 
Current Price: $4.00  
Buy: "Strong" 
Expectations: Max 

About Allixon International Corporation

Allixon is a leading provider of RFID middleware and mobile 
Internet solutions for device computing. Allixon combines its products, 
expertise, partnerships and integration capability into solutions 
for a wide range of device computing applications, 
including RFID middleware and m-banking solution. Allixon's products 
based on ubiquitous technologies direct companies looking to tap 
into the wealth of data captured by networked devices such 
as RFID readers or handhelds to extend the quality of information 
to any device where they want. 

When this Stock moves - WATCH OUT! This is your chance to get in
while it is still low. Big watch in play this Tuesday morning! 
Please Watch This One Trade Tomorrow Morning!