Subject: [eap] Issue: Deletion of Section 3 and Appendix F

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:20:31 -0700

Given the topics now covered in Sections 1 and 2,  it is not clear to me 
that Section 3 adds much value
beyond what is already present.   In looking it over, it lalso appeared to 
me that much of Appendix F as well could either be deleted entirely or 
incorporated into Section 2.

Does anyone have a particular attachment to Sections 3 and Appendix F, and 
if so, can you point out what portions of those sections are essential, and 
need to be spared from the axe?

_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:20:39 +0300

I don't think I'll be missing these sections.

Thanks,

---Jari

Bernard Aboba wrote:

> Given the topics now covered in Sections 1 and 2,  it is not clear to 
> me that Section 3 adds much value
> beyond what is already present.   In looking it over, it lalso 
> appeared to me that much of Appendix F as well could either be deleted 
> entirely or incorporated into Section 2.
>
> Does anyone have a particular attachment to Sections 3 and Appendix F, 
> and if so, can you point out what portions of those sections are 
> essential, and need to be spared from the axe?
>
>