Subject: news

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 23:44:46 -0400 (EDT)

TRADING ALERT!
SYMBOL: CWTD
Timing is everything!!!

Profits of 100-150% EXPECTED
China World Trade Corporation: CWTD
Opening Price(17 Oct 2005): $2
10 Day Target: $4 - $5

About China World Trade Corporation

China World Trade Corporation (CWTC) has established its business 
in three distinct areas: the club and business centers throughout 
major cities in China, business travel-related services, 
and business value-added services. The Club and Business Center Division 
is devoted to the building of the World Trade brand throughout China 
via the opening and operating of business clubs in China's major, 
positioning the CWTC to act as a platform to facilitate trade 
between China and the world markets. 
The acquisition of CEO Clubs China Limited ("CEO Clubs") 
in May 2004 further complements CWTC's offerings 
by targeting high-level corporate executives from premier companies. 
The Business Traveling Services Division, New Generation, 
provides CWTC access to the rapidly growing travel-related industry. 
New Generation is a pioneer and market leader in the travel agency business 
through its strong network of ticketing sales operations 
throughout Southern China. The Business Value-Added Services Division 
focuses on value-added services of credit cards, 
merchant-related business services, as well as consultancy services 
to CWTC members and clients. 
Guangdong World Trade Link Information Services Limited ("WTC Link"), 
a subsidiary of CWTC, manages the Company's co-branded credit card project 
and is an active provider of CRM solutions and services in China.

Sick of hedge funds and flippers getting all the great new issues? Most
stock brokers give out their new issues to their largest commission paying
clients and if you trade through an online broker or discount broker -
good luck ever getting 1 share of a new issue.

WELL ALL THAT IS CHANGING - IF YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS EMAIL, 
YOU ARE AMONG THE FIRST PUBLIC INVESTORS TO KNOW ABOUT CWTD !!!