Subject: Goodday Friend.

From: "Engr. O Elemchukwu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 13:00:23 +0000

FROM THE OFFICE OF ENGR. OJUM BENIAH ELEMCHUKWU
NDDC HEADQUARTERS, PORT-HARCOURT NIGERIA.

Dear Friend,

I am Engr. Ojum Beniah Elemchukwu. Executive Director Projects of the NDDC 
(Niger Delta Development commission). This commission was reconstituted in 
the year 1999 by the
federal government of Nigeria as a result of consistent environmental 
neglect agitated
by the oil and minerals producing states.

We just received a budgetary allocation of us$1 billion for environmental 
maintenance/management of oil producing states (NDDC states) for the first 
quarter of 2006. In view of the present political situation in our country, 
I have agreed with my colleagues to withdraw the sum of USD$35,000,000.00 
(Thirty-five million) and invest it with a partner abroad who will receive 
the funds on our behalf. All modalities to ensure a hitch-free transfer of 
this fund into your
account through the officials of central bank of Nigeria (CBN) and federal 
ministry of finance (FMF) have been properly worked out.My colleagues and I 
have agreed to part with any one
who assists us with the receiving of this funds 30% of the total sum,

while the remaining 70% will be for us. So if this proposal interests you of 
whom I hope it would, please forward to me immediately the following: Your 
full names, your contact address, and direct telephone numbers.

As soon as we receive the above information from you, we shall immediately 
file up application for approvals and payment shall follow as soon as 
possible. Then your Bank Account details will be required for the transfers 
into your designated Bank Account immediately.

I therefore request you to please maintain topmost confidential of this 
transaction because we are top civil servants and would not want our 
reputable image dented after putting in several years of active service in 
the government.

Thanks for your understanding, while I await your diligent response.

Yours faithfully,
Engr. Ojum Beniah Elemchukwu.
Executive Director Projects NDDC.