Subject: Stock Watch

From: "Joni Krause" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:13:31 -0300

Stock To Watch FOR Monday 11/28/05 <br>
JC Data Solutions OTC: JCDS <br>
Price: .10 If It Went to .25, Would You Be Happy? <br>
<br>
Big PR UnderWay. Will it Explode Higher? Like Many of These Small Ones,If and When They Take Off Sometimes, They Really Go. You Know What To Do If You Think So. <br>
<br>
About JC Data Solutions (Source: News 11/11/05) <br>
<br>
JC Data Solutions provides comprehensive, innovative and cost-effective solutions for digital document processing and management. JC Data Solutions puts client documents in <br>
digital formats that are inexpensive to store, simple to backup and archive, and easy to retrieve in a fraction of the time required for paper documents. JC Data Solutions proprietary <br>
software solutions are targeted to the legal, health care, manufacturing, distribution and document storage sectors, target markets in the $500 million electronic document management <br>
market growing at 30% per year. JCDS trains and supports a unique nationwide network of resellers by geographic market to target small to medium clients. JCDS has a home office in <br>
Dallas, TX, technical support personnel in Erie, PA and satellite sales offices in, Houston, TX, Mobile, AL, and Hot Springs, AR. JCDS was founded in 1996, is an industry leader with a <br>
management team that has over 50 years of document solution experience. <br>
<br>
<br>
Go to Your Favorite Financial Website Now and Read The News Stories! <br>
<br>
<br>
Certain statements in this news release may contain future-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities <br>
Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. All statements other than statements of fact, included in this release, are futurelooking statements <br>
that involve risks and uncertainties.  Please be aware also that the Company is not a reporting company registered under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and there is limited <br>
information available about the company. As with many microcap stocks, today's company has disclosable material items you need to consider in order to make an informed and <br>
intelligent in_vestment decision. These items include: no revenue in its most recent quarter as it is a new corporation. It is an operating Company. The company is going to need <br>
financing.If that financing does not occur, the company may not be able to continue as a going concern in which case you could lose your entire in-vestment.  The publisher of this <br>
newsletter does not represent that the information contained in this message states all material facts or does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not <br>
misleading. All information provided within this e_mail pertaining to investing, st0cks, securities must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. Remember <br>
a thorough due diligence effort, including a review of a company's filings when available, should be completed prior to investing. The publisher of this newsletter advises all readers <br>
and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities representative before deciding to trade in st0cks featured within this email. None of the material within this <br>
report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in this st0ck. <br>
The publisher of this newsletter is not a registered in-vestment advis0r. Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax, accounting or investment advice. In compliance <br>
with the Securities Act of 1933, Section 17(b),The publisher of this newsletter is contracted to receive f0urty tho_usand d0llars from a third party, not an officer, director or affiliate <br>
shareholder for the circulation of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not without bias. <br>
The party that pays us has a position in the stock they will sell at any time without notice. This could have a negative impact on the price of the stock, causing you to lose money.Their intention is to sell. <br>
All factual information in this report was gathered from public sources, including but not limited to Company Press Releases. <br>