Subject: Momentum Stock Alert!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 15:41:28 -0500

Art4Love: Emerging growth art company that secures the distribution, leasing
and sales rights of visual art.
OTC:  ALVN . PK
Current Price: .70

We Assume Many Of You Like to "Trade the Promotion" and May Have Made Some
Big, Fast Money Doing So. There is a Massive Promotion Underway This Weekend
Apprising Potential Eager Investors of this Emerging Situation. Will it Go
Crazy Monday Morning? Put It On Your Radar Screen Right Now.

Recent Headlines: (Source: Press Releases)

1) Top Sculpture Artist, Lin Evola, Engages Art4Love to Offer $43 Million
Sculpture and Art Collection of Works to the Corporate World- Art4Love
Becomes the Exclusive Representative for World-Renowned Artist

2) A4L GALLERY Premieres First Showing in New York City - "Preview of the 5th
International Florence Biennale" to exhibit the nominated works of Art4Love
artist Gina Brezini

3) Art4Love, Inc. Announces the Opening of New A4L GALLERY in New York City-
"Brick and Mortar" Gallery Transforms Art4Love Into Multi-Channel Art Dealer

Corporate Snapshot: ALVN (Source: News 10/25/05)

Art4Love Inc. (ALVN) is an emerging growth art company that secures the
distribution, leasing and sales rights of visual art. Currently, the Company
has access to the works of 1,200 artists, representing the rights of over
15,000 pieces of original artwork by both established and emerging artists,
and over 80,000 high quality digital images through its partnership
agreements. Offering a comprehensive range of leasing and sales options and
an extensive selection of artwork, the Company provides a
"one-stop/full-service environment" to assist its corporate clients with all
facets of their art needs. In addition, the company offers a complete range
of consulting services including framing, installation, disposition, digital
image licensing, limited edition prints, portraits and commissioned work.
Believing that artwork is an essential element in the office and home
environments, Art4Love's vision is to be a leader in the corporate art
market, which currently allocates $10 billion annually in support of the
arts (American Canvas: The Evolving Cultural Landscape, Jane Alexander, NEA
publication).

_______________

Can You Make Some Fast Money on This One? Put It On Your Radar Now..

Information within this email contains 4rward looking statements within the
meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans,
projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance
are not statements of historical fact and may be 4rward looking
statements.4rward l0oking statements are based on expectations, estimates
and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of
risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ
materially from those presently anticipated. The Company is not a reporting
company registered under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and therefore
there is limited information available about the company. As with many
microcap st0cks, today's company has disclosable material items you need to
consider in order to make an informed and intelligent decision. These items
include a nominal cash position and nominal revenues in its most recent
quarter. The company is going to need financing.If that financing does not
occur, the company may not be able to continue as a going concern in which
case you could lose your entire investment. Other factors include general
economic and business conditions, the ability to acquire and develop
specific projects, the ability to fund operations and changes in consumer
and business consumption habits and other factors over which the company has
little or no control. The publisher of this newsletter does not represent
that the information contained in this message states all material facts or
does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not
misleading. All information provided within this email pertaining to
investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and
not investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies are
specially selected to be referenced based on the favorable performance of
these companies. You would need perfect timing to acheive the results in the
examples given. There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember, as
always, past performance is never indicative of future results and a
thorough due diligence effort, including a review of a company's filings
when available, should be completed prior to investing. The publisher of
this newsletter advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a
registered professional securities representative before deciding to trade
in stocks featured within this email. None of the material within this
report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation.
Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all
your money by investing in this stock. The publisher of this newsletter is
not a registered in-vestment advis0r. Subscribers should not view
information herein as legal, tax, accounting or in_vestment advice. In
compliance with the Securities Act of 1933, Section 17(b),The publisher of
this newsletter is contracted to receive four hundred twenty five thousand
d0llars from a third party, not an officer, director or affiliate
shareholder for the circulation of this report. Be aware of an inherent
conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact that
this is a paid advertisement and is not without bias.The party that pays us
has a position in the stock they will sell at any time without notice. This
could have a negative impact on the price of the stock, causing you to lose
money.Their intention is to sell. All factual information in this report was
gathered from public sources, including but not limited to Company Press
Releases. The publisher of this newsletter believes this information to be
reliable but can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Use
of the material within this email constitutes your acceptance of these
terms.