Subject: choose to notice

From: "Hannah" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 20:36:57 -0600

Dear Homeowner,

You have been se1ected to re-finance your current home loan with a rate as
low as 3.45%.  

We understand your credit has been an issue of getting such a low rate in
the past, and we have a solution that will work for you.  Our specialists
are standing by to best serve you today. 

To take Advantage of this Limited Time opportunity all we ask is that you
visit our Website and complete the 1 minute Quote request Form.

Enter Here <http://www.rarefix.com/a/> 

Sincerely,

Esteban Tanner

Regional CEO

 

 

 

 

 

oh <http://www.rarefix.com/lit.html>  didntja