Subject: report enclosed

From: "William Albert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 16:21:34 -0120

CWTD fi1es Change 0f direct0rs, Mr. Ha t0 1ead CWTD int0 a pr0sper0us 2006

Profi led:  China W0r1d Trade C0rp0rati0n
CLOSE:  $1.26

0fficia1 ann0uncement 0f the App0intment 0f Mr Man Ha t0 the p0siti0n 
0f CF0 is expected next week. Change 0f direct0rs was fi1ed 0n 
Feb 28th. With 0ver 20 years experience, Mr. Ha wi11 bring a great 
dea1 t0 the tab1e t0 c0ntinue the advancement 0f CWTD in the c0ming 
year.

Just read the re1ease c0nnected with the fi1ing.

0n February 28, 2006, the Registrant ann0unced the app0intment 
0f Mr. Man Ha t0 the p0siti0n 0f Chief Financia1 0fficer, 
effective immediate1y. Mr. Ha had previ0us1y served the Registrant 
in the capacity 0f Deputy Chief Financia1 0fficer.   

Mr. Ha, aged 43, has 0ver 20 years 0f experience in the areas 0f 
auditing, transacti0n advis0ry services and c0mmercia1 fie1ds. 
In the past, he was executive direct0r, gr0up financia1 c0ntr011er 
and c0mpany secretary 0f severa1 pub1ic1y traded c0mpanies that 
were 1isted 0n the H0ng K0ng St0ck Exchange. 

Mr. Ha h01ds a Masters Degree in Pr0fessi0na1 Acc0unting fr0m the 
0pen University 0f H0ng K0ng. He is a1s0 a fe110w member 0f The 
Ass0ciati0n 0f Chartered Certified Acc0untants and The H0ng K0ng 
Institute 0f Certified Pub1ic Acc0untants. 

M0st ana1ysts agree that China is the next p1ace t0 100k f0r future 
investments. CWTD is the 0ne t0 pick, check them 0ut first thing Thursday