Subject: to Cornelia

From: "Kitty Monroe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 18:31:05 +0700

Date: 6 Mar 2006
Profile: Innovation Holdings, Inc.
Symbol: IVHN
Price: $0.5

Go Look at a Chart on This One Rite Now! While Past Performance is 
Never Indicative of Future Results, IVHN has been Trending Higher 
Since the Beginning of This Year. 

IS THAT WHAT YOU LIKE TO OWN, A STOCK THAT MOVES?

PR Campaign Tonite. Is This Stock Ready to Go Ballistic? 
Radar it Now for Tomorrow!

The News: Go Read The Full Story Right Now!
Innovation Holdings Inc. Signs Letter of Intent With Pharmaspritz
Corporation

LOS ANGELES, CA, Feb 22, 2006 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- The Board 
of Directors of Innovation Holdings Inc. (OTC: IVHN) announced that 
the Company has signed a Letter of Intent with Pharmaspritz Corporation 
of Delaware to purchase all of its assets and those of its Canadian 
subsidiary in return for shares of Innovation Holdings Inc.

Pharmaspritz Corporation has developed SlimSpritz(TM), a patented 
and revolutionary 100% herbal weight loss aid that utilizes a unique 
and effective delivery system. SlimSpritz(TM) features a Metered 
Dose Aerosol Pump (MDAP) that instantly delivers effective and 
recognized herbal appetite suppressants and active thermogenic agents. 
SlimSpritz(TM) incorporates a breath freshener, appetite suppressants 
and thermogenic agents to stimulate the metabolism of the body for 
those on weight loss programs.

Steven Burke, President of Pharmaspritz, developed the concept of
incorporating the thermogenic appetite suppressants for weight loss 
into an aerosol spray. Mr. Burke has over 30 years experience in 
the consumer product marketing business, in retail distribution and 
in direct marketing. In addition, Mr. Burke introduced the first 
powdered meal replacement for weight loss, NutriSlim, to the Canadian 
marketplace in 1980.

WATCH IVHN AT THE OPEN TUESDAY!!

Information within this report contains forward looking statements 
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and 
Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934. Any statements that express or 
involve discussions with respect to predictions or projections of 
future events or performance are not statements of historical fact 
and may be forward 1ooking statements. Don't rely on them to make a 
decision. The Company has been a reporting company registered under 
the Exchange Act of 1934 but is currently delinquent in their filings.
Today's company has disclosable material items you need to know to make 
an informed and intelligent decision. These items include: no revenue 
in its most recent quarter, an accumulated deficit,a negative net worth, 
a reliance on loans from officers,nominal cash, back taxes due, a 
subsidiary in bankruptcy,a going concern opinion from its auditor, 
litigation and some judgements against the company. It is not 
an operating company.  The announcement above may not be binding and 
may not become a definitive agreement. Read the Company's SEC filings 
before you invest.This report shall not be construed as any kind of 
investment advice or solicitation. You  can lose all your money by 
investing in this stock. We have received one hundred thousand free 
trading shares from a third party not an officer, director or affiliate 
shareholder for our services. We intend to sell all these shares now, 
which could cause the stock to go down, resulting in losses for you.