Subject: fw: TopPicker

From: "Dudley Goldberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 5:46: 1 +0480

CWTD files Change of directors, Mr. Ha to lead CWTD into a prosperous 2006

Pro filed:  China World Trade Corporation
La st Trade:  $1.32

Official announcement of the Appointment of Mr Man Ha to the position 
of CFO is expected later this week. Change of directors was filed on 
Feb 28th. With over 20 years experience, Mr. Ha will bring a great 
deal to the table to continue the advancement of CWTD in the coming 
year.

Just read the release connected with the filing.

On February 28, 2006, the Registrant announced the appointment 
of Mr. Man Ha to the position of Chief Financial Officer, 
effective immediately. Mr. Ha had previously served the Registrant 
in the capacity of Deputy Chief Financial Officer.   

Mr. Ha, aged 43, has over 20 years of experience in the areas of 
auditing, transaction advisory services and commercial fields. 
In the past, he was executive director, group financial controller 
and company secretary of several publicly traded companies that 
were listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. 

Mr. Ha holds a Masters Degree in Professional Accounting from the 
Open University of Hong Kong. He is also a fellow member of The 
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and The Hong Kong 
Institute of Certified Public Accountants. 

Most analysts agree that China is the next place to look for future 
investments. CWTD is the one to pick, check them out first thing Thursday