Subject: RE: [eap] Strawman -10/EMSK deletion requirement?

From: "Salowey, Joe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:36:27 -0800

I can work on some specific proposed text for this, however it is not
clear to me if this belongs in the current EAP keying document or an
EMSK specific document.  I'm not sure we resolved this.  I think it
probably belongs in its own document discussing EMSK guidelines and
usage.

Joe  

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jari Arkko [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 3:12 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [eap] Strawman -10/EMSK deletion requirement?
> 
> It seems that we have converged on this issue. Is there
> anyone who would like to suggest specific text changes?
> 
> 
> _________________________________________________________________
> To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
> http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap
> 
> Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap
> 
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap

---

From: Rafa Marin Lopez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 23:25:24 -0500

>probably belongs in its own document discussing EMSK guidelines and
I think having a EMSK guidelines and usage document might be useful.

Regards.

-- 
------------------------------------------------------
Rafael Marin Lopez
Faculty of Computer Science-University of Murcia
30071 Murcia - Spain
Telf: +34968367645    e-mail: [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------