Subject: RE: [eap] Strawman -10/EMSK deletion requirement?

From: "Narayanan, Vidya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:22:37 -0800

<snip>

> > The role of the
> > EAP keying framework is to leave some key material in the 
> EAP server 
> > to enable such functionality, but if we are going to use 
> it, we will 
> > need, among other things, protocol descriptions on how RADIUS can 
> > retrieve pieces of this key information and how particular 
> > applications employ these keys.
> 
> If RADIUS is colocated with EAP-server do we need to define a 
> protocol for getting the AMSK(s)?
>  

I would imagine that each application will define some RADIUS attributes
or Diameter AVPs to retrive the AMSK using the AAA protocol. No? 

Vidya
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap

---

From: Julien Bournelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:33:55 +0100

Hi all,

> or Diameter AVPs to retrive the AMSK using the AAA protocol. No? 

 Concerning Diameter, I think we could define a Generic Diameter
 Application for this.

 Julien

-- 
julien.bournelle at int-evry.fr
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap