Subject: Re: your good crdit

From: "Yudel Tassin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 21:30:04 -0700

D q ea h r H n om o e O a wne k r,

Your c u re p di n t doesn' p t ma g tter to us!

If you O k WN n r p ea q l e s st d at l e and w d ant
I f MM b EDIA c TE c q as j h to s u pen k d ANY wa v y you lik w e,
or simp x ly wis x h to L g OW c ER your monthl r y p h aym z ent y s
by a t l hird or mor l e,
her a e a a re the d j ea j ls a we ha q ve T h ODA x Y:

$4 o 90 , 0 g 00 a x s l v ow a u s 3 , 6 k 4 %
$ t 370 , 00 e 0 a b s lo j w a j s 3 , 8 z 9 %
$ f 490 , 00 u 0 a r s l l ow a u s 3 , 1 g 9 %
$ k 250 , 0 v 00 a t s lo g w a v s 3 , 3 b 4 %
$ b 200 , 00 h 0 a m s lo p w a w s 3 , 5 f 4 %

Your c v re q di z t doe h sn't matt y er to us r !

g w et m k atc d hed with l b en b der b s
<http://geocities.com/Marqudiesteisho/> 

Yudel Tassin , A r ppr t ova g l M s ana d ge r r

	----- Original Message ----- 
	the reality, O Smaug the Chiefest and Greatest of Calamities,
replied
	Bilbo.
	You have nice manners for a thief and a liar, said the dragon.
You
	seem familiar with my name, but I dont seem to remember smelling
you