Subject: [eap] Issue: AAA-Key Section 1.2

From: "Narayanan, Vidya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 22:36:50 -0700

Submitter name: Vidya Narayanan
    Submitter email address: [email-masked]
    Date first submitted: 5/01/2006
    Reference: 
    Document: Keying Framework
    Comment type: 'E'ditorial
    Priority: '2' May fix 
    Section: 1.2
    Rationale/Explanation of issue: 
Given that the term AAA-Key is not used elsewhere in the document, it
would be good to add a sentence clarifying that the definition is
provided as a clarification to the terminology used in older documents
and that it is no longer used.  
    
    Requested change:

Add to AAA-Key definition: 

"This term is no longer used to refer to the MSK in this document."
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 16:36:53 +0300

>and that it is no longer used.  
Fine, but...

>"This term is no longer used to refer to the MSK in this document.
>  
>
This text could be understood so that the term refers to something
else instead. I would suggest "This term is no longer used in this
document."

--Jari