Subject: Re: refnance it

From: "Jumana Dwyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 09:28:08 -0700

D c ea v r H k om v e O s wn l er,

Your c s re c di u t doesn't matter to us!

If you O f VVN r r ea h l e v st a at g e and want I g MM r EDIAT o E c
c as n h to s f pen e d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L j OW o ER your monthly pa s yme r nt z
s
by a third or more, here are the d m ea u ls s we have T p OD s AY:

$ 4 s 90 , 0 j 00 a x s l i ow a x s 3 , 6 o 5 %
$ 3 r 70 , 00 l 0 a r s lo v w a g s 3 , 9 l 0 %
$ 25 y 0 , 00 q 0 a u s lo s w a d s 3 , 3 j 5 %
$ 2 r 00 , 00 z 0 a w s l z ow a i s 3 , 5 e 5 %

V h is e it ou h r web s m it c e <http://mam0rt.net> 

Jumana Dwyer , A u ppr c ov s al M i ana h ge g r

time! A wolf snapped at his cloak as he swung up, and nearly got him.
In a minute there was a whole pack of them yelping all round the tree
and leaping up at the trunk, with eyes blazing and tongues hanging out.
But even the wild Wargs (for so the evil wolves over the Edge of the