Subject: [eap] EAP Extensions (EAPExt) BoF Proposal Discussion

From: "Narayanan, Vidya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 17:36:01 -0700

Folks,
We have set up a mailing list to discuss next steps on EAP keying and
the work that needs to be done there. We invite people to subscribe to
the EAPExt mailing list at
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eapext. 

The following drafts and other material are intended to stimulate
initial discussion. 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vidya-eap-keying-gap-analysis-
00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-eap-emsk-deriv-00.txt
http://www.geocities.com/hellovidya/EAPExt_motivation.txt
http://www.geocities.com/hellovidya/EAPExt_charter.txt
http://www.geocities.com/hellovidya/EAPExt_11r_kh.pdf

Thanks,
Vidya
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap