Subject: specs for this week [D E T A I L S] Valparaiso fanned alkane

From: "mfeuin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 20:21:49 +0800

CTXE - CANTEX ENERGY CORP 

A new Pick 
This company has tremendous potential, Keep and eye on it and act fast

CURRENT_PRICE: $ 0.48 ( a steal at this price )
Short term Forcast : $ 1.20

Before we start with the profile of CTXE we would like to mention 
something very important: There is a Big PR Campaign starting this weeek 
 And it will go all week so it would be best to get in NOW.

Company Profile

Cantex Energy Corporation is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas 
exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San 
Antonio, Texas. 

Recent News

Word From the president : "We encourage our valued shareholders to be 
patient as we approach the commencement date of this very unique 
opportunity in one of the last under-explored, world-class potential gas 
plays with no geopolitical risks."

Cantex Energy Corp. Receiving Interest From the Industry as It Enters 
Next Phase of Development

Cantex Energy Corp. (CTXE - News) is pleased to report the following on 
its Big Canyon Prospect in West Texas. Recent company announcements 
related to the acquisition of over 48,000 acres of a world-class 
prospect has captured the attention of many oil & gas industry experts 
and corporations, who have recently inquired into various participation 
opportunities ranging from sharing science technology to support 
findings or expertise to drill, operate and manage wells.

Trace Maurin, President of Cantex, commented, "Although we are a small 
independent oil & gas company, we have a very unique 0pp0rtunity in one 
of the last under-explored world-class potential gas plays with no 
geopolitical risks and the industry is starting to take notice. As we 
prepare to prove up the various structures within our prospect later 
this month, we are increasing our efforts to communicate on our progress 
to our shareholders and investors. Our intention is to provide investors 
with a better understanding of the full potential of this prospect as we 
embark on the next phase of operations."

Starting immediately the company will undertake CEO interviews, radio 
spots (which will be recorded and published on the company website), 
publication placements, introductions to small cap institutional 
investors and funds all in an effort to optimize market awareness and 
keep our shareholder well informed.

It is the perfect time to take this opportunity