Subject: [eap] IETF 66 Draft Submission Deadlines

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 10:05:42 -0700

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 66th  IETF Meeting in 
Montreal, Quebec, Canada:

June 19th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00)
Internet-Draft Submissions

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday,
June 19th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the
appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The
Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday,
June 12th at 9:00 AM ET.

June 26th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher)
Internet-Draft Submissions

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted
by Monday, June 26th at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts
directory or announced until on or after Monday, July 10th at 9:00
AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until
the last minute to submit.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to
internet-drafts at ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 66th IETF Meeting can be found at 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_66.html.

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap