Subject: big boom on look ... FCYI . pk

From: "qimlhcz ctyphme" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 16:52:42 +0800

FALCON ENERGY INC (FCYI . pk)
Current Price: $ 0.70

OverView
An independent resource exploration and production company whose 
current projects range from the production of natural gas and oil in Alberta 
to the exploration for minerals such as copper and gold in Mongolia.

Is FCYI Ready To Go? If You Think So, You know what to do, happy earnings :)
Current news for the company

Falcon Energy, Inc. (FCYI - News) is pleased to announce that it has 
fully acquired the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the 
mineral rich region of Mongolia. Management felt that the Opportunity 
presented by these properties was significant enough to forgo a planned 
participation by a second resource company. These licenses will be held 
for a minimum of three years and grant Falcon Energy Inc. access to the 
mineral rights for the licensed properties.

Mongolia has a wide variety of mineral resources. As of 1998, about 88% 
of the country had been geologically mapped but only 20% of the 
country's landmass had been licensed for exploration and exploitation.

Falcon Energy's interest in the region is driven in part by the 
anticipation of deploying modern prospecting methods to an area that abounds 
in both base and precious metals. Exploitable mineral resources found in 
the area in which the licenses are held include: Gold, base metals such 
as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well as Fluorite and Uranium. 

So GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE in next 2 weeks!!

-----------------------
A snail's pace. Throw pearls before swine. Seed money. Sow dry and set wet. There's no time like the present.   Walking on cloud nine. She's the apple of my eye.   Walking on water. The scum of the earth.   This is for the birds.   You never miss the water till the well runs dry. Read the tea leaves. Sow dry and set wet. This is for the birds.   Treat him like dirt.

Put to bed with a shovel. Spill the beans.   Tools of the trade.  Water doesn't run uphill.   Your all washed up. Treat him like dirt. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.  The silly season.   Ugly as a mud fence. Spring rain, Fall gold. When the cows come home.  Top of the morning.    Sick as a dog.   A thing of beauty is a joy forever.   When you get lemons, make lemonade.(When life gives you scraps make quilts.) When you get lemons, make lemonade.(When life gives you scraps make quilts.) A place in the sun.   Which came first, the chicken or the egg. Put off the scent.   You never miss the water till the well runs dry. Red as a beet.  To gild refined gold, to paint the lily. The season of goodwill.   Survival of the fittest.