Subject: your pr man is back fcyi . PK

From: "lenmpz vvijvfn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 10:55:55 +0100

FALCON ENERGY INC (fcyi . PK)
Current Price: $ 0.77

OverView
An independent resource exploration and production company whose 
current projects range from the production of natural gas and oil in Alberta 
to the exploration for minerals such as copper and gold in Mongolia.

Is fcyi Ready To Go? If You Think So, You know what to do, happy earnings :)
Current news for the company

Falcon Energy, Inc. (FCYI . pk - News) is pleased to announce that it has 
fully acquired the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the 
mineral rich region of Mongolia. Management felt that the Opportunity 
presented by these properties was significant enough to forgo a planned 
participation by a second resource company. These licenses will be held 
for a minimum of three years and grant Falcon Energy Inc. access to the 
mineral rights for the licensed properties.

Mongolia has a wide variety of mineral resources. As of 1998, about 88% 
of the country had been geologically mapped but only 20% of the 
country's landmass had been licensed for exploration and exploitation.

Falcon Energy's interest in the region is driven in part by the 
anticipation of deploying modern prospecting methods to an area that abounds 
in both base and precious metals. Exploitable mineral resources found in 
the area in which the licenses are held include: Gold, base metals such 
as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well as Fluorite and Uranium. 

So GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE in next 2 weeks!!

-----------------------
Up a tree. A stepping stone to. Top of the morning.    A snail's pace. Sweet as honey.   Tossed around like a hot potato.   Tossed around like a hot potato.   Sweating blood.   Water doesn't run uphill.   Tall as a tree.   You reap what you sow. Save it for a rainy day.   Sow dry and set wet. Strong as an ox. 

A stepping stone to. Throw pearls before swine. The shoes on the other foot now.   Raking it in.  Speak softly and carry a big stick.   You can't squeeze blood out of a turnip. Red as a beet.  Water doesn't run uphill.   Up one side and down the other.   Slow as molasses in January. Plain as water. When we love - we grow.  Sour as a green apple.   The season of goodwill.   Up one side and down the other.   Run to seed.  Shiver me timber. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.  Two peas in a pod.  They're like two peas in a pod.  Up a tree. Spring to mind.   Wet behind the ears.