Subject: huge rise on pink sheets, Urgent statement

From: "Brooks Kuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:13:10 +0400

Had a pile of winning trades recently? That’s good, keep going! This is only about to get better if you use the right information. 
Tendencies clearly indicate this stock will skyrocket in shortest possible time.

Sound Revolution Inc. (OTC BB: SRVN)

Current Price: $0.87
Recent Price: $1.47
Short Term Target: $2.00
Long Term Target: $3.75 

Sound Revolution Inc. (OTC BB: SRVN) to capitalize on emerging market 
with Sale of Ring Tones VANCOUVER, BC— July 17, 2006 - Sound Revolution 
Inc, a music distribution company, announces the addition of Ring Tones 
to its recently launched website www.charitytunes. com.

Sound Revolution's www. charitytunes will be adding to its current 
selection of thousands of songs and music packages with the addition 
of over 500 unique ring tones. The ring tones will be for sale in digital
format and in a variety of genres that include pop, rock, Latin, jazz, rap, 
classical, electronic, world and jazz. With a technology platform that 
can handle millions of songs, char itytunes.com expects to add to its ring 
tone library on a continuous basis during the next year.

Online sales of ring tones have proven to be a popular service and are 
on the rise. Charitytunes.com intends to fully capitalize on this emerging 
market. 

The Digital Music Report 2006 of the International Federation of the 
Phonographic Industry reports the following:

* Digital format is the fastest-growing delivery channel for music. 
Global record company revenues from digital sales (digital music & ring 
tones) reached an estimated $US 1.1 billion in 2005, three times the value 
in 2004 ($US 380 million). 

* Single track downloads in 2005 worldwide more than doubled to 420 million, 
proving to be the most popular online music product.

* Ring tones are the most popular digital music format, with 19% of Internet 
users having downloaded a ring tone – three times the number that have 
purchased a track online. 

According to Digital Lifestyles 2006 Outlook, by Parks and Associates:

Digital content sales projected to increase more than 300% to grow to nearly 
$9 billion in the next four years (2010) 

About Sound Revolution and Charity Tunes 
Music can change the world. Sound Revolution Inc., an innovative new media 
corporation that marries business with social meaning, intends to change the 
world - of online content delivery. 

Sound Revolution wholly owns Charity Tunes Inc., whose charitytunes.com, a 
music download website, is unique in its promotional partnerships between 
musical artists and charities. For more info, go to www.soundrevolution.n et, www.charitytunes.c om, or www.corporate.charitytunes .com. 

Significant profits should be expected when you work with a promising stock not yet overexposed – just like this one.

I sincerely hope you catch the next big thing in trading and your income will skyrocket!