Subject: Falcon Energy INC FCYI

From: "tlyhnko ugzqrcdd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 11:56:35 +0100

FALCON ENERGY INC (FCYI . pk)
Current Price: $ 0.70

OverView
An independent resource exploration and production company whose 
current projects range from the production of natural gas and oil in Alberta 
to the exploration for minerals such as copper and gold in Mongolia.

Is FCYI . pk Ready To Go? If You Think So, You know what to do, happy earnings :)
Current news for the company

Falcon Energy, Inc. (fcyi . PK - News) is pleased to announce that it has 
fully acquired the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the 
mineral rich region of Mongolia. Management felt that the Opportunity 
presented by these properties was significant enough to forgo a planned 
participation by a second resource company. These licenses will be held 
for a minimum of three years and grant Falcon Energy Inc. access to the 
mineral rights for the licensed properties.

Mongolia has a wide variety of mineral resources. As of 1998, about 88% 
of the country had been geologically mapped but only 20% of the 
country's landmass had been licensed for exploration and exploitation.

Falcon Energy's interest in the region is driven in part by the 
anticipation of deploying modern prospecting methods to an area that abounds 
in both base and precious metals. Exploitable mineral resources found in 
the area in which the licenses are held include: Gold, base metals such 
as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well as Fluorite and Uranium. 

So GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE in next 2 weeks!!

-----------------------
Stand your ground. Shit end of the stick. When it rains it pours.   You never miss the water till the well runs dry. Shall I compare thee to a summer's day. Sly as a fox.   We hung them out to dry.  Strong as an ox.  Rough as a cob. Stop and smell the roses. Strong as an ox.  Shit happens.   Water it down.  Two peas in a pod. 

Spill the beans.   Rise and shine. Sweating blood.   They're like two peas in a pod.  Rain, rain go away; come again some other day. The scum of the earth.   Strong as an ox.  Want my place in the sun.  Sly as a fox.   She has a green thumb. What goes down usually comes up.  Sick as a dog.   Tools of the trade.  Seed money. A rolling stone gathers no moss. Schools out for summer.   She's a mother hen.   She's the apple of my eye.   Schools out for summer.   Sweet as honey.   Stubborn as a mule.   Put off the scent.   Stuck in a rut.