Subject: Listen and read well

From: "G.A.B. LTD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 05:46:24 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

My greetings to you,

This letter must come to you as a big surprise, 
but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great 
friends and business partners. I am the present branch Manager of a 
bank here in Ghana. last December I was asked to take position of a 
Manager of our branch in Kumasi, As I resumed duty, I discovered an 
account with total sum of $12,500,000 million that has not been 
operated on for the past 4 years.  From my investigation, I found out 
that this account belongs to one Late Mr. Emad Chaudhary, an Iraqi 
citizen who unfortunately lost 
his life and that of his family during 
the War in Iraq.

The account is an escrow fixed deposit account, and 
no other person in my bank knows about the death of Mr. Emad Chaudhary. 
meaning that no one is aware of the account. I cannot directly take out 
this money without the help of a foreigner and that is why I am 
contacting you for an assistance to claim the funds and share it with 
me. As the Manager of my bank 
branch, I have the power to influence 
the release of the funds to any foreigner that comes up as the next of 
kin to the account, with the correct information concerning the 
account, which I shall give you.

The transaction will be executed 
under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of 
law.  If you accept to work with me, I want you to state how you wish 
us to share the funds in percentage. Also mail me to this email: 
[email-masked]

Regards,

Managing Director.