Subject: re: mrkt watch update

From: "Elvis Shirley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 18:54:14 -0120

Hot Pick For the week of July 17th
Our last weeks picked gained over 600%
Get PSUD First Thing Monday, This Is Going To Explode! 

PETROSUN DRILLING (PSUD)
Current Price: 1.50
Est 5 day 2.86

Before we start with the profile of PSUD we would like to mention 
something very important: There is a Big PR Campaign Running This Weekend . 

We understand that Major new will be released this week.
This should skyrocket the price.

Current News

PetroSun Announces Formation of Algae BioFuels
Thursday June 22, 1:00 pm ET  
Subsidiary to Develop Algae-Based Biodiesel 
Alternative Energy Resource to Supplement Petroleum-Based Fuels 

PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 22, 2006--PetroSun Drilling Inc. (Pink Sheets: PSUD - News), an emerging provider of oilfield services to major and independent producers of oil and natural gas, announced today that the company has formed Algae BioFuels Inc. as a wholly owned subsidiary. Algae BioFuels will be engaged in the research and development of algae cultivation as an energy source in the production of biodiesel, an economically feasible and eco-friendly alternative to petroleum-based transportation fuels. The R&D and production facilities for Algae BioFuels will be based in Arizona and Australia.
 
 "PetroSun's formation of Algae BioFuels is a forward-looking strategy," said L. Rayfield Wright, president of PetroSun. "The opportunity to produce a renewable energy product that will assist in providing a healthier planet for future generations cannot be ignored."

Biofuel is any fuel that is derived from biomass -- which contains recently living organisms or their metabolic byproducts. Biofuel is a renewable energy source, unlike other natural resources such as petroleum, coal and nuclear fuels. Agricultural products specifically grown for use as biofuels include corn and soybeans.

Extensive research is currently being conducted to determine the utilization of microalgae as an energy source, with applications being developed for biodiesel, ethanol, methanol, methane and even hydrogen. Independent studies have demonstrated that algae is capable of producing 30 times more oil per acre than the current crops now utilized for the production of biofuels. Algae biofuel contains no sulfur, is non-toxic and highly biodegradable.

The Office of Fuels Development, a division of the Department of Energy, funded a program from 1978 through 1996 under the National Renewable Energy Laboratory known as the "Aquatic Species Program." The focus of this program was to investigate high-oil algae that could be grown specifically for the purpose of wide-scale biodiesel production. Some species of algae are ideally suited to biodiesel production due to their high oil content, in excess of 50%, and extremely rapid growth rates.

One of the biggest advantages of biodiesel, compared to many other alternative transportation fuels, is that it can be used in existing diesel engines, which relieves automotive manufacturers of having to make costly engine modifications. Biodiesel can also be mixed, at any ratio, with conventional petroleum diesel. As a result, the alternative fuel can be used in the current distribution infrastructure, replacing petroleum diesel either wholly, or as a diesel fuel blend with minimal integration costs.

About PetroSun

PetroSun's current operations are concentrated in the Ark-La-Tex region with plans to expand into New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Australia in 2006. PetroSun provides a comprehensive array of products and services to the oil industry. The company's cutting-edge technologies, combined with a proven ability to apply them effectively and safely within a disciplined ROI framework, creates long-term value for PetroSun shareholders and partners. PetroSun is headquartered in Phoenix. For more information about PetroSun visit the company's Web site.

---

From: "Grace Nance" [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:43:43 -0420

Get GDKI First Thing Today, This Is Going To Explode!
Gained $1.00 Wensday the 19th alone

Check out for HOT NEWS!!!

GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES (GDKI)
CURRENT_PRICE: $4.00 Up from $3.00 Yesterday

Before we start with the profile of GDKI we would like to mention 
something very important: There is a Big PR Campaign starting this weeek . 
And it will go all week so it would be best to get in NOW.

Company Profile

Goldmark Industries, specializes in the production and distribution of 
Music, Feature Fillms and Television entertainment for North America's 
most rapidly growing demographic, with a total consumer-based 
purchasing power of over 1 Tri||ion dollars: the Hip-Hop community.

Current News

Goldmark Industries, Inc. (GDKI - News), an emerging Urban 
Entertainment force, is pleased to announce that the Company has begun to 
aggressively build its Motion Picture Division with the addition of Mr. Danny 
Rodriguez to the Board of Directors. In addition to bringing Mr. 
Rodriguez on board as a beneficial member to the growing team of executives, 
the Company has recently signed a multi-movie distribution agreement with 
Mr. Rodriguez's production and distribution company, Polychrome 
Pictures, for the automatic theatrical and home video distribution of feature 
length films scheduled for release by Goldmark. The Company is 
concurrently screening films for the possible signing of distribution 
agreements through this new venture. Goldmark is making its ascent into the 
multi-bi||i0n d0||ar world of urban motion picture entertainment and is 
presently looking to acquire 8 to 12 films per year for release through 
the multi-distribution picture deal.

Feature Films released through Polychrome Pictures are exclusively 
distributed in the US and Canada by industry powerhouse, Warner Bros. 
Entertainment, and currently Polychrome has a release schedule of 15-20 DVDs 
set for 2006 and 2 theatrical releases including the award winnning 
film "Red Doors" (Best narrative feature at 2005 Tribeca Film festival). 
Creditable to the recent alliance with Polychrome Pictures, Goldmark is 
scheduled to release five feature length films this year for automatic 
distribution through Warner Home Video and is looking to release their 
first feature film within the next couple months. In addition to 
building the foundation for successful in-house production of motion picture 
entertainment, Goldmark is actively looking into acquiring fully 
produced feature films for immediate release through this theatrical and home 
video distribution channel.
For more information check the entire news of the company announced on 
July 12.

---

From: "Harry Mead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 19:59:03 -0300

CYBERHAND TECH INC(CYHD)
Stock Radar Presents
Get Ready!! CYHD continues!
Don't you dare take your eyes off this one tomorrow morning.
CURRENT PRICE: 0.0055
When this St0ck moves... WATCH OUT!...

News: 
FSBO Media Holdings Enters Into Marketing And Video Production Agreement 
To Produce Video-Spectus'TM' For Cyberhand Technologies, Inc

FSBO Media Holdings, Inc. announced that it has entered into a marketing 
and production agreement with Cyberhand Technologies, Inc. (CYHD - News) 
Cyberhand focuses on Aerospace Weapon Systems that provide the world's 
fastest controllers and most accurate target acquisition, generating the 
best field results, as well as innovative wireless ergonomic products for 
private and military purposes.

The Video-Spectus(TM) is designed to complement the current written or static 
methods of information currently distributed through internet, newswires and 
company web sites. It will also assist the company in marketing its products, 
services or technologies. The Video-Spectus(TM) provides the viewer with an up 
close and personal look at the company by having its officers or company 
spokesperson describe its mission, company achievements or prospects in a 
professionally produced TV-like infomercial. Investor and Public Relation firms 
will also share in the benefits that the Video-Spectus(TM) provides by pointing 
shareholders and clients to the company's website. FSBO Web TV utilizes 
state-of-the-art virtual set technology, which allows the multi-million dollar 
studio look at a fraction of the price. Dynamic tracking shots and corporate or 
hi-tech settings are the norm, not add-ons.

Bob Pianka, President of FSBO TV, Inc. said, "Our Video-Spectus(TM) infomercial 
has become a leading income generator for our company. Companies and IRPR firms 
are quickly recognizing the power of video to get their investor relations and 
new product launch information in front of our very targeted audiences. In addition 
to producing the video itself, we then put the company's Video-Spectus(TM) where 
it will be seen by thousands of potential investors every day."

FSBO Media Holdings Inc., is a multimedia marketing conglomerate that provides a 
vast array of services, from real estate marketing services to media exposure and 
distribution. FSBO Media Holdings is a diversified company consisting of both hard 
assets as well as media properties used to promote and create strong branding programs 
for these assets. FSBO Media also works with outside companies, both public and private,
with an array of marketing, media and branding services.