Subject: set your alarm and get on this at the bell

From: "Elias Samuel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 05:38:10 -0480

Tip Top Equities August Issue:

Make no mistake: Our mission at Tip Top Equities is to sift through the thousands of underperforming companies out there to find 
the golden needle in the haystack.  The micro-cap DIAMOND that can make you a fortune.  More often than not, the stocks we 
profile show a significant increase in stock price, sometimes in days, not months or years.  We have come across what we feel is 
one of those rare deals that the public has not heard about yet.

Company: HLV Trading, Inc
Ticker: HLVC
Current Price:  $O.O18
Target Price:  $O.O8
Get HLVC First Thing Todayl 

Here is a brand new entry into the Red Hot energy sector. Less than one month after their entry was made public, HLVC makes as 
acquisition announcement which sends their stock price flying up by over 300 porterpartners com !!!

Members should pick up HLVC as early as possible on Friday. This news is going to send hLVc off the charts! We all know that in the 
oil business it's the big announcements that makes these stocks explode!!!

This could be the one you been waiting for!!!

-----------------------------------------------------
CHICAGO, Illinois (AP) -- While indie rock band Cursive played one of the nine stages at the Lollapalooza music festival, a nearby air-conditioned tent was packed with people checking their e-mail, updating their blogs and charging their cell phones.
-----------------------------------------------------

Buy on 11 Aug 2006.