Subject: vast distribution

From: "auntie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 00:11:09 +0200

Lots of people lack confidence when trading. Wanna know why it happens? It’s because of the lack of relevant trading information! Read on and get a few tips that do work.

TRADER AND INVESTOR ALERT!

FRIDAY AUGUST 4, 2006

GLOBEX INC.

Symbol: GLX I.PK

BIOETHANOL PLAY!!

Price: $0.65

Check out these stock highlights which promise a handsome return in just weeks.

RECENT HEADLINES:

1)Globex, Inc. Advances to Full Scale Testing Stage of Its New SCF Technology-
Company Ready to Test Technology in Complete Pilot Ethanol Production Facility

2)Globex, Inc. Announces Positive Trial Results for Its New SCF Technology-
Technology Exhibits High Lignin Removal Using Wood Chips

DECIDE FOR YOURSELF!!

IS THIS THE "HOTSHOTSTOCKALERT" YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR?!!

Chances are all this is the evidence for some major gain in the future.

Lots of people make a huge mistake by not focusing on this very stock. Hope you never waste a minutes and your profits grow every month!