Subject: of international

From: "Noah Callahan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:37:32 -0060

Ground Floor Oil & GAS Company with a Halliburton at the Helm

Allied Energy Group, Inc.
**OTC-AGGI**

This company is debt free and financially stable.
Watch this company with both eyes wide open starting right now

Major News was released after the close of the day
(Go online and read the news now it's major)

Approximately 1 million shares are in the public float and trading
as AGGI only since August 17, 2006. I told you this was ground
floor as it gets. I meant that.

disclaimer

All material herein was prepared based upon information believed to
be reliable. The information contained herein is not guaranteed to

be accurate, and should not be considered to be all-inclusive. The
company that is discussed in this opinion have not approved the
statements made in this opinion. This opinion contains forward-

looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. This
material is for informational purposes only and should not be
construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell
securities. We are not a licensed broker, broker dealer, market
maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or
underwriter. Please consult a broker before purchasing or selling

any securities viewed or mentioned herein. We are expecting to
receive cash no amount has been decided on..We will report on
compensation as soon as we finalize the price. These stocks are
highly violatile, and you can lose all your money. They can trade
very high and very low in minutes; we suggest if you are not a
savvy investor you sit back and watch.