Subject: Re: tip 591

From: "Phillip Koenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 17:04:54 -0800

Re: tip 591 

V m MC c I

Vemi g c Anno c unces $9 M Aqu g isiti o on of Nu u scri y be Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Me l dica i l Industries!

Comp o any : Ve p mic k s
Sy o mbo e l : V c MC j I
Status : Ho p t Technology Rel s eas e e
Pr e ic k e : $ 0, t 60
5 Day Ta n rg g et: $ 1.8 q 0

What these two c y ompan f ies do is a b mazin m g. V u MC s I p z rovi
t des
technology that al i lows its cus g tomer h s to have completely 
interactive and li c ve educational and con r ferenci r ng solutions.
In connection with eLea m rnin p g De n skt k op they already
providing co t mpletel a y virtual edu t cation i al programs and
through EP Li k ve Onl e ine they have ho q st i ed a live and
completely 
interactive me h di c cal For g um to the world.

Nu h Scrib r e of p fe k rs to over 600, c 000 m i edi j cal
professionals nationwide
voice activated me g di k cal record cre a at i ion industry for the s p
peed
and ef z fici o ency of me h dica a l records ad v minist w ration.

Combined these two c g ompa j nies are now focused at spac y e age 
technology and se o rvi w ces that are without eq h ual. Nu n Scr z ibe
is
already tr m adin w g at $ 0,9 w 0 and V e MC f I is currently tr x adin
n g at $ 0,6 e 0

This news is going out all over the wir p es. Get in befo t re this 
one goes thro f ugh the r b oof! This quick rising s o to r ck is a good
lon g g te c rm winne b r. This s r toc l k is going high due to s l
uperb bu x sin f ess 
solution o s.