Subject: Clarissa here :)

From: "Clarissa Cisneros" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:39:24 -0120

What's the first rule of investing?  Buy low sell high!  
Yesterday, market forces caused our top pick (EGLY) to close 
down on the day.  This gives our members the perfect 
opportunity to pick some up on the cheap before the big 
information! 

Ever-Glory International (EGLY)
Current: 0.63
Projected: 1.30
Rating: 5/5
Here's the latest news:

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA-(MARKET WIRE)-Nov 6, 2006 - 9:45am-
The Relationship between Ever-Glory and Disney's Agent is 
going well, with Orders Recorded in Excess of $100,000 for 
First Half of 2006.
We believe that having such a relationship with Disney is a 
huge window of opportunity which could lead to extremely 
large contracts.  Go EGLY!

Other news:
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA-(MARKET WIRE)-Nov 1, 2006 10:16pm- 
Ever-Glory International Group, a multinational enterprise 
specializing in garment manufacturing and exports, has 
expanded the scope of its business in 2006, wherein the first 
half of the year, completed orders from a single customer, 
C&A, totaled a staggering US$5.6 Million.
This is just ONE customer!  Many others have placed large 
orders this quarter.  

August 8th - $2mil order from Matalan
July 25th - $500k order from Debenhams
July 10th - $1mil order from OTTO

Please check all these figures with your favorite source.  
EGLY is the good deal!  We are expecting third quarter 
numbers to be out soon and are telling all of our members to 
take a position in before the data hits the street.  These 
fortuitous figures are going to shock the market and send 
this one way up!
Give yourself the chance to come out WAY ahead here.  
Fortune favors the bold!Also news are
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Republicans and Democrats pushed their get-out-the-vote efforts to full throttle and political luminaries hopscotched the nation on behalf of candidates as some polls showed Tuesday's midterm elections tightening.
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) -- Google Inc. is set to begin helping customers buy advertisements in 50 U.S. newspapers in a test of how the Web search leader can extend its business into offline media, the company said on Sunday.
SANTA ANA, California (AP) -- Snoop Dogg was booked Monday on a single felony count of possession of a deadly weapon filed after security officers at John Wayne International Airport found a collapsible baton in his carry-on luggage.
BOSTON, Massachusetts (AP) -- A U.S.-British team of researchers from academia and the aerospace industry believes the passenger aircraft of the distant future will not only be fuel efficient, but virtually silent.