Subject: Congratulations From Powerball E Lottery Promo

From: Claim Your Winnings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 01:24:07 +0100

Powerball BV UK Lottery Promo

PowerBall International
. Bv
PowerBall
International-wheel E-game 2006,

Date:November 3rd,2006
Ref
NO: PBIL/100-26937

PRIZE-AWARD

Europe/ America private international
e-games organizers and co-sponsors, POWERBALL LOTTO Group International,
officially bring to your notice of the final draw result of
the 3rd of November 2006 POWERBALL LOTTO -wheel E-game which was
conducted at our international corporate office complex in The UNITED KINGDOM.
We wish to congratulate and inform you on the selection of your email coupon
number which was selected among the 45 lucky consolation prize winners Your
email ID identified with coupon No. PBL2348974321 and was selected by our
E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the 50,000 different
email addresses selected through the internet for the E-game.Your email ID was
included among the 50,000 different email addresses submitted by our partner
international email provider companies. You have won a consolation cash prize of
£1,000,000.00 ( One million Great Britian Pounds) only.

The POWERBALL LOTTO Group. BV, have
approved a payout of your consolation cash prize which will be renumerated
directly to you by the official Payment Agency Board. Our DUE PROCESS UNIT (DPU)
will render to you complete assistance and provide additional information and
processes for the claims of your consultation prize.For due processing of your
winning claim, please contact the DPU Information Officer Mr Joseph Cole who has
been assigned to assist you.You are to contact him with the following details
for the release of your winnings.

1.Name in full:
2.Home
Address:
3.Age:
4.Occupation:
5.Phone Number:
6.Present
Country:
7.Sex:

Contact E-mail: [email-masked]

Phone Number:+44-
702-401-3610

FUNDS RELEASE OPTIONS OF LOTTERY WINNINGS(PLEASE CHOOSE  ANY
OPTION)

1.Have our affiliate courier company deliver
your cheque which will be written out in your name and is cashable in your
country.

2.You can also choose the bank transfer
option.By this option, you will need to send your bank details to our affiliate
bank where the funds are been deposited and the bank will transfer the funds to
your account.With this option, you will need to pay for the C.O.T which is the
cost of transfer the bank will charge you for the transfer of your funds to you
in your home country since it is an international
transfer.

Please provide him with your batch number
BATCH: 2006 GPBL-011 and your reference number REF NO: PBIL/100-26937 If you do
not contact your claims agent within 7 working days of this notification you
will be disqualified. Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of
confidentiality, and press anonymity until the end of proceedings, and beyond
where they so desire.Winners are advised to keep their winning
details/information from the public to avoid fraudulent claim (IMPORTANT)pending
the transfer/claim by Winner.

NOTE: ANY WINNER UNDER THE AGE OF 18 IS
AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.

Remember, all winning in this Third category
must be claimed not later than 25th of November 2006. To avoid unnecessary
delays and complications, quote your reference/batch numbers in any
correspondences with us or our designated agent. Congratulations once more.

Faithfully,

Mary Adams , Mrs.

Zonal
Co-ordinator

Copyright © 2006 PowerBall
International  Promotions . All rights reserved

NB: THIS MESSAGE IS NOT A SPAM
MAIL!