Subject: There will be tough negotiations as other people said but we should be open minded and listen to what they've got to say.

From: "Leila T. Cordova" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 01:48:32 +0200

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.05

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

This is a move towards the Conservatives.
Our councillors in Kirklees similarly have done an amazing job and have
turned Kirklees into one of the greenest places in the country. The
Greens also won an extra seat in Norwich, meaning they now have 10
councillors in the city.
She dismissed Mr Cameron's claim that the Tories were now "the party of
the whole country" as "complete rubbish", and urged Labour to unite
around Mr Brown. The process should take seven weeks with the new PM and
deputy PM taking office around the start of July.
"In these circumstances it seems likely there will be a minority SNP
government.
"But also from the point of view of an incoming prime minister.
"It is important that they look as a matter of urgency into delays in
postal ballots, the high number of spoiled ballot papers, and the
performance of the electronic counting machines.
"He has steered our economy from one of boom and bust to one of the best
in the world. "I don't think it's right to have a contest when there is
no appetite for one. But they also made significant inroads in the North
and Midlands, gaining control of Chester, East Riding in Yorkshire and
Lincoln. It said that the Scotland Office shared the public's concern
about the high number of rejected ballot papers. This is a move towards
the Conservatives. "We have done rather better in the English elections
than we did three years ago and in Wales we are going to retain control
and be the largest party and be the government. It subsequently became
the front page headline in a number of newspapers. " He said he believed
people were "fed up with top-down state control" and said the
Conservatives were the party to offer them an alternative to that. Mr
Meacher said he and fellow left-wing challenger John McDonnell had made
a deal that they would not stand against each other for the party
leadership. "This is a very, very good set of results for the
Conservatives.
But in an interview on the YouTube website, Mr Rowntree described
himself as a "long-standing member of the Labour Party", who was
chairman of his local branch.
In Wales, the party kept six Assembly seats.
Mike Dailly from the Govan Law Centre told BBC Scotland that these
people had been "denied democracy".
The SNP is thought likely to seek a coalition with the Liberal Democrats
and Greens - although its pledge for a referendum on independence could
prove a sticking point.
The Tories say this puts them just one point short of the support
enjoyed by Tony Blair ahead of Labour's landslide victory in the 1997
general election.
The council remains under no overall control, with the Conservatives
securing 26 seats, Labour 13, Greens 12, the Lib Dems two and one
Independent.
"It's been really good fun though, and I have really enjoyed it and I
have learnt a lot," he said.
"We have many more councillors now than people expected. Labour's Allan
Wilson lost Cunninghame North to SNP candidate Kenneth Gibson by just 48
votes. Other Blairite heavyweights to have ruled themselves out in
recent weeks include Environment Secretary David Miliband and Mr Reid's
predecessor at the Home Office Charles Clarke. "The New Labour era of
Brown and Blair is drawing to a close.
"It's been really good fun though, and I have really enjoyed it and I
have learnt a lot," he said. "Indeed Mr Reid's opposition to Mr Brown
was verging on the legendary, and the home secretary had previously
joked he might end up as Mr Brown's tea boy after the succession," he
said.
"Our councillors in Norwich are doing a great job.
We clearly lost it," he told BBC1's Sunday AM.
But in an interview on the YouTube website, Mr Rowntree described
himself as a "long-standing member of the Labour Party", who was
chairman of his local branch.
"That's why I don't believe there is a real grounds for suggesting that
the results would have been different had these ballots been counted,"
she said.
private int length;4.
Rightrix Solutions and IndicThreads. NET Solutions" at the IndicThreads.
Ms Hewitt told Sky News: "They weren't as bad as we feared, but they
weren't as good as we would like. "It depends on the SNP. It now has no
party in overall control. "I can imagine people looking at me and
thinking: 'Really? The problem at the Strathkelvin and Bearsden count
occurred when the computer system could not validate the votes that had
been counted so far. In Brighton and Hove, Conservative Steve Strange
unseated Sue John, deputy leader of the Labour group. On Friday, former
Home Secretary Charles Clarke - long tipped as a possible Blairite
challenger - said he would not be standing against Mr Brown. private
final double area;6.
Lib Dem chief of staff Ed Davey denied questions were being asked within
the party about Sir Menzies' position, claiming it had performed as well
as expected. Scottish Lib Dem leader Nicol Stephen said the fundamental
stumbling block was the nationalists' demand for a referendum on
independence.