Subject: transfusable stink

From: "Rhea PDarren" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 12:43:34 +0800

two free throws made it 109-73 in the waning seconds of the third quarter.   
Martin, a now-deceased former booster, told the federal government he lent 

Stop everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major News Was Released .
 
CHINA D E A L
 
China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C 
 
Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms 
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)
 
Wake up early and watch this s t o c k go.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the s e cu r i t i e s A C T of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC A C T of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fA C T and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

NCAA tournament and three NIT bids.  The native of Falls Church, Va., spent
 of 28 road games and had gone 9-1 against Denver in their past 10 meetings. 
 points by halftime and Iverson had 13 points and 10 assists at the break as 
the first round of the playoffs next month.   ''We didn't have any energy,'' 
didn't see any way we were going to get back into the game.''   Anthony had 19
Iverson scored 44 points and dished out 15 assists in leading the Nuggets to
13-for-20. And many of the shots were alley-oop dunks and rim-rattling jams 
 was easily the Nuggets' best game of the season.   The Nuggets shot 68 percent
 night.   Carmelo Anthony augmented Iverson's night by adding 29 points in 
 feels right at home just in time for the Denver Nuggets ' big road trip.