Subject: You have 7 days

From: "Administrator" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:16:08 -0500

<http://foxyfreafridge.com/> 

Please check your account:

Our system indicates your account has not been used in almost 6 months.

We will close your account in 7 days if it remains inactive.  

We have included your ACCOUNT LOGIN LINK so you can check out your
current status.

*On May 18th we will require letter from a certified
Physician/Urologist.

ACCOUNT LOGIN LINK:

http://foxyfreafridge.com.com <http://foxyfreafridge.com.com/> 

Thanks

Britney

Acc. Administrator

Please check your account.
Out system indicates it is inactive and will be closed shortly.<p>

*On May 18th we will require letter from a certified
Physician/Urologist.

Please check your account:

Our system indicates your account has not been used in almost 6 months.
We will close your account in 7 days if it remains inactive.  
We have included your ACCOUNT LOGIN LINK so you can check out your
current status.

*On May 18th we will require letter from a certified
Physician/Urologist.

ACCOUNT LOGIN LINK:
http://Eap-archive.foxyfreafridge.com 

Thanks

Britney
Acc. Administrator