Subject: "Let us work for the good of the youth in our region.

From: "Zamora Clarence" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 23:34:41 +0800

GPSI Closes Deal To Increase Revenue By $2.9 Million Annually!

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Sym: GPSI
Monday Close: $0.031

The news is out and the deal is done. GPSI will provide 70,000 payroll
cards in the Dominican Republic. Initial revenues of $400,000 will be
followed by services fees over the year estimated at $2.5 Million. This
is huge and only sets the beginning of their move into Latin America.
Get on GPSI Today!

"The problem is that there has not been enough opportunities for the
players to show their skills. But, we need to put things rightly to
discover more hidden players," Adamu brimming with confidence amidst
back-slapping by so many administrators who came to back him in Lagos at
the weekend said. Dairy Crest said the initial signs from the business
had been "encouraging" as it gained market share in France. Pinging is
currently not allowed. Dairy Crest said the initial signs from the
business had been "encouraging" as it gained market share in France.
Construction has started on all the five arenas to be newly built.
"Although I missed the game in Abeokuta I hear it was quit tough for our
team, which means that we should also expect another tough game in
Kampala. "It is sad that Wafu has been in a sorry state for so long. In
early May, a proposal to build the Tshwane International Convention
Centre was tabled in Council.
The Oat Bakes are low in fat and, being made from oats, boast all the
health benefits associated with this 'superfood'.
"After attracting virtually all the heavyweights in the Corporate world
to the rebranding of WAFU with so much Dollar rain, Adamu said, "I am
delighted. ranking was effected the same day her promoter, Caleb Kuya,
of Osaga Promotions sent a plea to the WIBF vice-president, Jurgen Lutz.
"We had no choice but to play with the injured players and four other
players were complaining of severe headaches.
"Even if we are playing at home and paying the referees, we do not need
their benevolence to win.
Dairy Crest said the initial signs from the business had been
"encouraging" as it gained market share in France. "Ordinarily, I should
sit back and enjoy myself with the little things I have contributed to
sports and with my postions in CAF and FIFA. com Enter your search terms
Submit search form Zimbabwe: Four Teams Enter for S. The new compasses
were so bad that people often ended up in Canada or Mexico rather than
California.
"If a player tried to give an explanation or raise a point with the
referee then he would be threatened with a yellow card. The top prize
will be a trip to France to represent Kenya in Peugeot International Pro
Am golf tournament. Supposedly the combined delays of all commuters cost
the state millions of dollars in lost productivity.