Subject: Adobe Photoshop Extended $89.95

From: "worden corissa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 10:16:25 +0800

By night an atheist half believes in God.
Things are seldom what they seem.
People who enjoy what they are doing invariably do it well.
Belief is a moral act for which the believer is to be held responsible.
America is promises to take! America is promises to us to take them.
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful
than the risk it took to blossom.
How many famous and high-spirited heroes have lived a day too long?
Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing perfectly.
You can't run the Church on Hail Marys.
Abstract Art: A product of the untalented, sold by the unprincipled to
the utterly bewildered.
Having a sharp tongue will cut your throat
The formation of one's character ought to be everyone's chief aim.
If all I'm remembered for is being a good basketball player, then I've
done a bad job with the rest of my life.
A slave has but one master. An ambition man, has as many as there are
people who helped him get his fortune.
We cannot really think in one way and act in another...
The more defects a man may have, the older he is, the less lovable, the
more resounding his success.
I am acquainted with no immaterial sensuality so delightful as good
acting.
A coincidence is a small miracle in which God chooses to remain
anonymous.
Thought and theory must precede all salutary action yet action is nobler
in itself than either thought or theory.