Subject: , not just cheap wages abroad.

From: "Ottilia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 17:06:59 +0800

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

Whitehall has tried to bolt it on to existing systems, rather than to
redesign government to take advantage of this revolution in how to join
up its service and communicate with citizens. Under this a business can
be organized as a European Company (S.
He spoke with BR Srikanth on his vision for the future: All of us at
Infosys have a sense of accomplishment, and satisfaction for a job done
well so far.
17bn, a 12 percent increase over the same period last year.
7m), with operating profit up 27. My response has also just been
published: Indian outsourcing companies could compete with the global
technology firms.
Growth and efficiency is the key to success in the run-up to 2010. Firms
need to realise that that the business they were in five, seven years
ago is not the same business as they are in now.
So said IBM yesterday.
Although it is US centric, the idea that outsourcing leads to increases
in productivity and innovation, really appeals.
TPI said 325 contracts are due for renewal during 2006 and 2007 - one in
five of all outsourcing deals.
The new buzzword is "transformational outsourcing.
Citizens can file ideas for improvements, and lodge complaints.
Government has to make clear what records it keeps about citizens and
will not use data without their consent.
4bn stake in the market that they currently manage. Among members who
joined the Institute in 2005, plan to buy over USD24bn in new contracts
in 2006.
If projects are are not handled properly, then they have a legitimate
gripe. Although incumbent providers usually win contract renewals,
increasing competition means providers cannot rest on their laurels.
Under this a business can be organized as a European Company (S. 17bn, a
12 percent increase over the same period last year. Surely this is a
lesson for the BPO and sourcing market?
Growth and efficiency is the key to success in the run-up to 2010.
People might stop doing the taxed activity if the burden became too
high. If projects are are not handled properly, then they have a
legitimate gripe.
Citizens are entitled to information that is complete, up to date and
consistent.
I tell my colleagues that we must resolve to ensure that the company
will remain strong for the next 250 years. Chronic need to expand
offshore as buyers demand FAO cost savings. But, the key challenge that
Indian firms will have to tackle will be to gain the ability to enter
the doors of CEOs and CFOs as well as they now talk to CTOs.
People might stop doing the taxed activity if the burden became too
high.
There is also a trend towards smaller deals which could challenge the
dominance of the big players - and help Indian outsourcers.
Firms need to realise that that the business they were in five, seven
years ago is not the same business as they are in now. Citizens are
entitled to information that is complete, up to date and consistent.
William Health of Government Computing points to the Dutch government's
10-point charter on what citizens can expect out of an electronically
literate government: Choice of Channel.