Subject: Rejected posting to [email-masked]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 00:55:08 -0400

Your message  is being returned to  you unprocessed because it  appears to have
already  been distributed  to  the  CYBERIA-L list.  That  is,  a message  with
identical text  (but possibly with different  mail headers) has been  posted to
the list  recently, either by  you or  by someone else.  If you have  reason to
resend this message to the list (for instance because you have been notified of
a hardware failure with loss of data),  please alter the text of the message in
some way and resend  it to the list. Note that altering  the "Subject:" line or
adding blank lines at  the top or bottom of the message  is not sufficient; you
should  instead add  a  sentence or  two  at  the top  explaining  why you  are
resending the  message, so that the  other subscribers understand why  they are
getting two copies of the same message.

Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 21:55:08 -0700

**********************************************************************
For Listserv Instructions, see http://www.lawlists.net/cyberia
Off-Topic threads: http://www.lawlists.net/mailman/listinfo/cyberia-ot
Need more help? Send mail to: [email-masked]
**********************************************************************