Subject: Re: [eap] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-eap-keying-18.txt

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 11:25:20 -0700

I have made the changes.
________________________________

From: Gonzalo Camarillo [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thu 3/29/2007 3:16 AM
To: Bernard Aboba; Dan Simon; [email-masked]; =
[email-masked]
Cc: Jari Arkko; [email-masked]
Subject: Gen-art review of draft-ietf-eap-keying-18.txt

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Draft: draft-ietf-eap-keying-18.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 27 March 2007

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as a PS RFC.

Comments:

Abstracts should not contain references.

Reference [IEEE802.11i] is missing.

draft-ietf-msec-gsakmp-sec seems to have already been published as RFC
4535.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap