Subject: beer

From: buttermilk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 19:57:30 +0200

I am sure there hasn't been much physical change in me during the
year.

Each thing so precious to me, each one a memoir in itself, but still
tucked away in some old cartons. Kolkata bandh means Kolkata was
unofficially closed for the day.

until we meet again, i wish you the best of luck in all of your
endeavors, and shall our paths never again cross, may that luck stay
with you. So even if anyone had seen it on video, its still worth to see
Dhoom again on the big screen.

Learn structures from the 1939 and 1965 World's Fairs, including the
Unisphere, NY Hall of Science, NY State Pavillion, and Terrace on the
Park at Flushing Meadows Park. Good things don't last forever. However
take a walk within the 'walled city' (Johari Bazar) to get an idea about
the market. and most of the rest of the world (Germany being a possible
exception). Bandhs aren't a culture in India.

I think there's something about this on my blog too. Like all Yashraj
films, you can hear them again and again. Astorian Weekend Edition -
April 27 By Meg of Joey in AstoriaSo, the old joke is "April showers
bring May flowers, but what do May flowers bring?

It doesnt always pay to be a goody-goody person.

But there has to be something interesting here.

I think I should have introduced her properly. Received some emails from
friends that made me smile. until we meet again, i wish you the best of
luck in all of your endeavors, and shall our paths never again cross,
may that luck stay with you.

Finish off the green weekend participating or donating to the MS
Walk.

I don't know if I will be able to even recognize myself then.

I think I should have introduced her properly.

Maybe the headlines belong to the other team because A-Rod's 23 game
hitting streak far outshines any Met accomplishment? There's only one
thing to do about it.

And I am jobhunting now.

Saturday go enjoy the break in the rain by cheering on the Astorian
contingent of NY Cares! Most of the time I don't know what people expect
from me.

And Merry Xmas to the world. So wish you all a very Happy Diwali and
prosperous new year. However take a walk within the 'walled city'
(Johari Bazar) to get an idea about the market.

English has become so much part of daily life that we speak English
words as if they are Hindi words. Thanks Shy for the link. Want more
clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

i see this url in my referrals list.

Good luck in your search. Bandhs are in protest to the government
decisions.

as they say, love stinks.