Subject: Strong Quant knowledge specifically in the area of Execution Analytics.

From: "Roe Maud" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 23:02:26 -0500

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

This individual will work directly with Traders to implement new
analytics, tools to price products or trade new strategies and business
intelligence functionality using our analytics platform.
Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Wall Street Technology Jobs - New York Financial District Technical
Careers in Equity Trading, Stock Markets, and Financial Services. Perl -
Time Series Analysis. Knowledge of the Boost libraries. Knowledge of
Java programming.
Wall Street is looking for candidates who can solve real business
problems using financial technology. Perl - Time Series Analysis.
Should be able to multitask and switch gears quickly.
Services firms demand that software managers and software developers
have an extremely solid business background. Services firms demand that
software managers and software developers have an extremely solid
business background.
This candidate will also work directly with many parts of the business.
Wall Street Technology Jobs - New York Financial District Technical
Careers in Equity Trading, Stock Markets, and Financial Services.
SQL language skills - Equities Trading System Design and Implementation.
Experience in the financial services industry is a plus.
Experience in the financial services industry is a plus. Wall Street
firms, technological advancements, and technology professionals. NET
Developer to enhance Equity Research Authoring Platform. Initially most
of the work will be focused on implementing new features and
modifications to the existing components.