Subject: Although it is US centric, the idea that outsourcing leads to increases in productivity and innovation, really appeals.

From: "Harold" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 17:07:07 +0800

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

Surely this is a lesson for the BPO and sourcing market? Whitehall has
tried to bolt it on to existing systems, rather than to redesign
government to take advantage of this revolution in how to join up its
service and communicate with citizens.
True, the labor savings from global sourcing can still be substantial.
This is the opportunity to contribute even more to the country.
) and it will pay corporation tax in whichever jurisdiction it places
its head office while operating in any and every country. 7m), with
operating profit up 27.
Citizens are entitled to information that is complete, up to date and
consistent. Considerate Administration.
, not just cheap wages abroad.
11 jan 2006 In 2006, Indian outsourcing companies could challenge the
global technology consulting firms.
Trust and Reliability.
Citizens can file ideas for improvements, and lodge complaints.
Whitehall has tried to bolt it on to existing systems, rather than to
redesign government to take advantage of this revolution in how to join
up its service and communicate with citizens. Under this a business can
be organized as a European Company (S.
He spoke with BR Srikanth on his vision for the future: All of us at
Infosys have a sense of accomplishment, and satisfaction for a job done
well so far. 17bn, a 12 percent increase over the same period last year.
7m), with operating profit up 27. My response has also just been
published: Indian outsourcing companies could compete with the global
technology firms.
Growth and efficiency is the key to success in the run-up to 2010. Firms
need to realise that that the business they were in five, seven years
ago is not the same business as they are in now. So said IBM yesterday.
Although it is US centric, the idea that outsourcing leads to increases
in productivity and innovation, really appeals. TPI said 325 contracts
are due for renewal during 2006 and 2007 - one in five of all
outsourcing deals. The new buzzword is "transformational outsourcing.
Citizens can file ideas for improvements, and lodge complaints.
Government has to make clear what records it keeps about citizens and
will not use data without their consent. 4bn stake in the market that
they currently manage. Among members who joined the Institute in 2005,
plan to buy over USD24bn in new contracts in 2006.
If projects are are not handled properly, then they have a legitimate
gripe.
Although incumbent providers usually win contract renewals, increasing
competition means providers cannot rest on their laurels.
Under this a business can be organized as a European Company (S. 17bn, a
12 percent increase over the same period last year. Surely this is a
lesson for the BPO and sourcing market?