Subject: More investment dollars move to golden shelter.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:28:11 -0400

Economic Alert
Gold on continuing rise as choppy market worries investors.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

Peter Spina, an analyst at GoldSeek stated. "Integrity in our financial
institutions and the U.S. dollar are falling quickly. Restoring
confidence is very difficult to undertake with current circumstances,
and the result is greater interest in real money. Gold's integrity does
not need to be questioned, and that brings a level of confidence the
U.S. dollar simply cannot produce as it loses its global appeal," Gold
markets are continuing to climb as the dollar just cannot provide the
stability investors are looking for.

In this growing market companies like Hemisphere Gold are showing a
promising future due to there recent gold findings in South America. The
last 30 days has seen an increase in share prices of over 115%.

This not the time to take your time. Hemisphere is launching a full
scale marketing campaign to investors next week concerning the gold
found in Suriname and the potential this company has in offering mining
assets upwards of $800 million. Early investors will get ahead of this
release and maximize their returns.