Subject: CONFIRMATION AS THE LUCKY WINNER OF UNITED NATIONS YEARLY DONATIONS.

From: "MRS.MARYAM STEVESON." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 13:07:14 +0100 (CET)

CONFIRMATION AS THE LUCKY WINNER OF UNITED NATIONS YEARLY DONATIONS.

Following official publication of results of the E-mail electronic online
Sweepstakes organized by the United Nations Yearly Donations held on the
31st October 2007,in Den Hagg-The Netherlands.We happily announce to you
that your electrononic email address emerged as one of the online winning
emails in the 1st category and therefore attracted a cash award of
€250,000 (Two Hundred And Fifty Thousand Euros only).

No tickets were sold,your e-mail address emerged as one of luckiest winner
in the category,We write to officially notify you of this award and to
advise you to contact your Foreign Transfer Manager immediately upon
receipt of this message for more information concerning the
verification,processing and eventual payment of the above prize to you.It
is important to note that your award information was released with the
following particulars attached to it.

Reference Number:UN/244125/07.
Ticket number:UN/64554599.
Serial number:UN/2265434510.

Please contact the Foreign Transfer Manager within 5 working days to
facilitate the release of your prize,You are required to mention the above
particulars of your award in every correspondence to the Foreign Transfer
Manager.

To begin your claim contact your agent with below information:
NAME IN FULL
ADDRESS
NATIONALITY
AGE
SEX
OCCUPATION
PHONE
WINNING E-MAIL ADDRESS
AMOUNT WON
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

 MR. WALTER HENSHAW.
 FOREIGN TRANSFER MANAGER.
 TEL / FAX: +31-847268926.
 Email:[email-masked]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

CONGRATULATIONS FROM MEMBERS AND STAFF OF UNITED NATIONS.

Note that if you are not a resident within the Netherlands you will be
required to pay for the legalization/notarization of your  documents.

Sincerely,
MRS.MARYAM STEVESON.
Online coordinator for UNITED NATIONS Sweepstakes Promotion Program.