Subject: Official Gold Market Report Issue 1134

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 22:49:51 +0200

Gold Investor Newsletter
Gold investors turn attention to Gold Rush In Suriname.

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Gold prices are climbing twice as fast as last years predictions. Lack
of exploration in the 90's has caused a depleted gold supply and the US
dollar has pushed investors to a more secure investment.

A gold rush is now in effect in Suriname as large deposits having been
discovered and the rush to mine them is at full speed.

Hemisphere Gold Inc has recently announced findings of rich gold
deposits in Suriname. This is on their 720 sq mile property right in the
middle of the largest gold mines in the Suriname gold belt.

5 Key Points To Consider

1. Up nearly 33% so far this year, gold is making a powerful Bull Run.
2. Lack of development of new mine locations during the 90's is now
creating a shortage of gold in a high demand market.
3. Stock has been trading steadily and share prices have increased over
120% due to recent news on gold findings.
4. Hemisphere's 72,000 Hectare property sits in the middle of a
producing Gold Belt in an area that has already produces over 50 Million
ounces of Gold.
5. After over 6000 samplings results continue to be very promising. In
the event of a strike, investors who go in early stand to see massive
returns.

With all the news on this company and the pending marketing campaign to
increase investors awareness, Hemisphere has the potential to provide
fantastic returns to its early investors. Read the news, review the
website and check out the profiles that were just released on
“Stockguru”. This could be the top investment for the year.