Subject: South America becoming new gold rush as prices climb near all time highs.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 07:09:24 +0100

Gold Investor Special Alert
Shaky market makes gold a solid investment with great returns.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

"Bullish gold," said Zachary Oxman, a senior trader at Wisdom Financial.
"I think the Fed had a choice, housing or inflation, and they chose
housing. As such, you've got inflationary pressures running rampant
despite what the government tells us.... I'd peg real inflation at over
6% and I think that will continue to put pressure on the dollar and
increase gold and crude prices," the gold market continues to flourish
in the current economic turmoil. More investors are turning to gold for
stability in there investment dollars.

Amid this investment gold rush, Hemisphere Gold is drawing attention of
investors in the last month as they have continued to announce gold
findings in the gold belt in South America. Shares prices have already
climbed over 115% and we are expecting this climb to continue in the
trends of the current market.

Investor knowledge of HPGI is growing, shares are moving and prices are
climbing. Next week Hemisphere has scheduled a huge media release and
marketing program to draw attention of investors. Friday is the best day
to get ahead of it and maximize the return potential. Move fast.