Subject: Be thankful on Monday

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 02:23:18 +0200

EnerBrite Reduces Energy Costs By 30%

The top 5 Things you should be considering over the holiday:

1. The worlds Energy resources are of major concern
2. Rising energy bills are forcing companies to find their own solutions
to the problem.
3. With reductions as large as thirty percent, SensorStat has become a
shelter from the energy storm. 
4. One facility after another is boasting the huge savings ETgu's
SensorStat has brought to their business.
5. A planned media campaign next week will be drawing both investors and
brokers to the table.

If there was ever a time to pay attention Monday is your day. Last weeks
heavy trading grab a lot of attention and Wednesday and Friday saw a big
move to push the prices down and grab large blocks of shares doubling
previous days volume. Monday this thing is going to be on the move
again, get in on the gap and reap the benefits as this thing starts to
rise again.