Subject: [eap] Document Action: 'Network Discovery and Selection Problem' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:32:51 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Network Discovery and Selection Problem '
   <draft-ietf-eap-netsel-problem-09.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Extensible Authentication Protocol 
Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Mark Townsley.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-netsel-problem-09.txt

Technical Summary

When multiple access networks are available, users may have difficulty in
selecting which network to connect to, and how to authenticate with that
network. This document defines the network discovery and selection
problem, dividing it into multiple sub-problems. Some constraints on
potential solutions are outlined, and the limitations of several solutions
(including existing ones) are discussed.

Working Group Summary

The document represents rough consensus of the working group.

Document Quality

This document has been reviewed extensively and the Document Shepherd and
responsible Area Director believes it to be of high quality.

Personnel

Glen Zorn is the document shepherd. The responsible Area Director is Mark
Townsley.

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap