Subject: Please review this before investing further.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:17:14 +0200

The Gold News
American Dollar continues to drop as Gold breaks $800/ounce.

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Market annalists predicted gold to hit as high as $800 within 2 years.
Gold has hit $over 800 an ounce in just one year due to depleted gold
supplies and a falling US Dollar.

New technology has uncovered large deposits in Suriname, a country know
for its gold since the 1700's but has until now not been fully explored.

Hemisphere Gold has found gold showing as much as 3.55 ounces/ton on
there property which sits right in the middle of the Gold Belt and the
largest mines in the region.

5 Key Points To Consider

1. Up nearly 33% so far this year, gold is making a powerful Bull Run.
2. Demand for gold is up on a global scale. India has been increasing
its demand at a rate of 7% a year.
3. Hemisphere's cutting edge technology allows them to maximizing its
ability to find gold deposits while there management skills are keeping
costs under control.
4. HPGI is Playing The Gold Belt HPGI's 72,000 Hectare property sits in
the middle of two major gold deposits, one of which is already producing.
5. Gold can prove to be a great financial safe haven during times of
instability in the dollar.

Hemisphere is launching a large media campaign next week with the intent
of raising investor awareness of there recent findings in Suriname. This
may be the best time to review the company’s website and check out
profiles on sites like “Stockguru”. Move fast on it this week and get
ahead of next week’s media hit.