Subject: South America becoming new gold rush as prices climb near all time highs.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:25:05 -0400

The Golden Ticket Newsletter
Analysts predict stronger gold market now and in the future!

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

Action Economics analysts said concerning gold, "the underlying trend
remains bullish as oil prices remain high and fuel inflation concerns,
while remaining worries about the U.S. economy should support safe-haven
investment,”. Gold continues to be the choice of safe haven among
concerned investors.

Up over 120% in the last 30 days, Hemisphere Gold inc. has been making
waves among investors with announcements of finding gold during advanced
exploration in the Suriname Gold Belt.

Next weeks expected marketing campaign to increase investor awareness
will certainly make HPGI an attractive investment amid a rising gold
market. This week has already seen sizable increases in share prices and
we expect it to take off next week as more investors become aware of
this companies progress.  Early investors are expected to see large
returns in the coming weeks.