Subject: Wait. Dont go anywhere!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:52:20 -0300

NOTICE: Heavy trading on E t gu is pushing shares up hard. Prices climb
37% in early trading.

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
ET GU
$0.011 UP 37.5%

5 Things you should know

1. We are in a global Energy Crisis
2. Companies are seeking their own solutions to reducing energy costs to
save their business.
3. e Tg U's solutions are showing savings as much as 30%.
4. Florida facilities are already using Et gu's new SensorStat to
provide relief from their enormous energy bills.
5. e t gu is launching a huge media campaign to increase investor
awareness next week.

Few penny stocks have the sizzle this company does. Look at the price,
read the latest news, and see just how little it has to move to provide
you great returns on your investment dollar. This already moving hard
get on it today.