Subject: Dear Friend

From: "Mr.Tony Chan Chun-chuen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 21:16:31 +0900

Dear Friend, 

 My name is Tony Chan Chun-chuen, friend and close confidant to NinaWang 
Kung, Who passed away on the 3rd of April 2007. I will save your time by not 
boring you with all the details at thistime, Which has already been 
disseminated by the international media during the Controversial dispute that 
erupted between her and her late husband Relatives concerning the huge estate 
he left behind. 

To save my time and yours I ask that you go to this link,
 
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/200704/04/content_843604.htm

As you will learn after going through the link above, all sorts of stories 
Have been assumed concerning the huge sum of money she left behind. Some 
Stories even say she left the bulk of her estate to me .But the truth is, 
Although I am the sole custodian of a huge sum of her estate, she left strict 
Instructions that I hand over the money to charity and also that under no 
Circumstance should I let any of her late husbands relatives and even her own 
Relatives lay their hands on the money. Contrary to media reports, she made 
Sure her immediate family is well catered for since she had no children of 
her Own,Before her death Nina Wang went ahead to dispatch the sum of Eight 
hundred and Twenty Million British Pounds (820, 000,000.00 GBP) in cash with 
the assistance Of a foreign diplomat who now resides in Europe, but I will 
ensure to make her Wish comes through. 

Now the reason why I have contacted you is that there is also some other 
Funds in the tune of $12,000,000.00 with the Hang Seng Bank China,and I want 
Your assistance for me to transfer these funds in your name to your account 
for Both of us I will agree to share with you in a negotiable percentage as 
far as You agree to take part in this mutual benefiting opportunity. 

Please I count on your absolute confidentiality, transparency and trust while 
Looking forward to your prompt response towards a swift conclusion of this 
Business transaction through my email address as follows: 
[email-masked]

Thanks & May the Stars Guide us In the Right Path, 

I remain yours sincerely, 
Tony Chan Chun-chuen