Subject: My Name is Ronald George.

From: Ronald George <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 00:02:33 -0400

INVESTMENT SCHEME

My Name is Ronald George, an investment consultant working here London with
Anglo Irish Bank Pl c.I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you
have a corporate or personal Bank Account.I need strong Assurance that  
you will
never let me down,if I transfer this money to your account.The money to
transfer is £60.5M (Sixty Million and Five hundred British Pounds) for
investment expansion in your country,I am constrained to issue more details
about this business until your response is received.

I am looking forward hearing from you as soon as possible if you are  
interested
reply back and send your mobile so that i will call you to have hearth to
hearth talk over this transaction. you should email me on Thank you for your
time and attention.

Warmest regards,
Ronald George.
Anglo Irish Bank Plc
P.O.Box.19,Bank
10 Old Jewry
London EC2R 8DN
email [email-masked]
www.angloirishbank.co.uk