Subject: 700.000.00 COMPENSATION FROM MR KARIM AHMED CONTACT MY SECRETARY.

From: Mr Karim Ahmed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 08:39:03 +0100

My Dear,

I'm sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting those
funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay
though i tried my best to involve you in the businnes but God decided
the whole situations. Presently i'm in Paraguay for investment
projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget
your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those
funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary in Burkinafaso her name is Mrs Nathi on her
e-mail address below ([email-masked]), Ask her to send you
the total of $700.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all
the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I
appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get
in touched with my secretary Mrs Nathi and instruct her where to send
the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so
that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time.

in the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects
which I and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that
I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive
that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mrs Nathi. she will send
the amount to you without any delay.

Regards,
Mr Karim Ahmed.