Subject: Stop Dealing With The Wrong Party(Contact Barrister Mike Spencer)

From: "Mrs. Christine Williams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 00:37:38 +0800

Attention:

I am Mrs. Christine Williams ; I am a US citizen, 52 years Old. I reside . Greensboro, 
NC 27405 . My residential address is as follows 3998 Appleton Rd. Greensboro, NC 
27405 , United States , am thinking of moving since I am now wealthy. I am one of those 
that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay 
me, I had paid over $42,000 while in the US , trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was 
directed to meet Mr. Mike Spencer, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE 
and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer), and I contacted him and he explained everything 
to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am 
the happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds amounting to 
$1.500,000.00 Moreover, Mr. Mike Spencern, showed me the full information of those that 
are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email as one of the scam victims, that 
is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your 
fund,

They are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. Mike Spencer.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name: Mr. Mike Spencer (Barrister)
Email: [email-masked]
New Africa House(12th Floor), 31 Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling 
you that your fund is with them, it is 

not in anyway with them, they are only taking Advantage of you and they will dry you up 
until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. Mike Spencer was just $390 for the paper works, 
take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs.Christine Williams 
3998 Appleton Rd. Greensboro, NC 27405
USA .