Subject: [Atoca] Updated Requirements and Terminology Draft

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 21:30:05 +0200

Hi all, 

we went through the meeting minutes 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/minutes/atoca.txt
and the recording 
http://79archive.dyndns.org/ietf79/ietf79-ch5-fri-noon.mp3
in order to address the feedback we had gotten at IETF#79. 

As a result, we have updated the draft:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atoca-requirements-01.txt

The changes are: 
* In Section 1.2 we talk about the two steps  "subscription" and "alert delivery" as a way to classify the protocol interaction. As a consequence we also changed the subject headings of the requirements section. These are editorial changes. 
* We shorted Section 3. This is the description of the alert delivery architecture. 
* The requirements in Section 4 have not changed but they were re-grouped. I added an editorial clarification to  Req-D1 regarding congestion. This was mentioned during the meeting by Keith. 
* The security consideration section now has a longer introduction. 
* Acknowledged those people who provided feedback at IETF#79. 

There are a few open issues. I will post separate mails to discuss those. 

Ciao
Hannes & Brian

---

From: "Thomson, Martin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 07:36:43 +0800

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atoca-requirements-

Thanks Hannes and Brian.