Subject: FREE Advertising at Mall.com

From: "mall.com"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 14:02:42 -0700 (PDT)

Advertise Your Website for FREE.

http://specials.mall.com/freetraffic 

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to a unique
online marketing opportunity at Mall.com and the services which we
provide hundreds of online merchants like you.  The Merchant
Marketing Center at Mall.com will provide you with information and
pricing for Mall.com’s entire suite of online marketing services,
including a FREE listing on the Mall.com website.  By registering
your business for a FREE listing, you will be exposed to millions of
qualified shoppers throughout the world.  Follow this URL for your
FREE listing.... http://specials.mall.com/freesignup

Or, if you are interested in upgrading to a "Packaged" service, including
logo placement in our exclusive Mall Maps, e-mail campaigns to
hundreds of thousands of pre-qualified shoppers, product placement,
search engine optimization, plus much more, then click below to learn
more about Mall.com’s Marketing Packages.  At Mall.com, our goal is
to deliver qualified shoppers to our online partners at the most cost
effective price. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with your
questions or comments @ 1-888-989-6255. Or click below to fill out
our FREE Online Marketing Inquiry form. One of our representatives
will contact you within the next 2 business days. 

Mall.com Home Page
http://specials.mall.com/freetraffic 

Merchant Marketing Center
http://specials.mall.com/getinfo

FREE Online Registration
http://specials.mall.com/freesignup

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
THIS MESSAGE IS BEING SENT IN COMPLIANCE OF THE
EMAIL BILL: SECTION 301. PER SECTION, PARAGRAPH
(a) (2) (c) of S. 1618.

To discontinue receipt of further notice at not cost and to be
removed from our database, please reply with the word "Remove"
in subject.  Any attempts to disrupt the removal email address
etc., will not allow us to be able to retrieve and process the
remove requests.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\