Subject: Fwd:Dot.com dollars gone? Need to sell your products?...................26649

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:48:47 -1900

This
message has been sent to you in compliance with our strict anti-abuse regulations.
We will continue to bring you valuable offers on the products and services
that interest you most. If you do not wish to receive further mailings,
please click below.   You may then rest-assured that you will
never receive another email from us again.  We
respect all removal requests.
UNSUBSCRIBE ME PLEASE
. This message was sent by World Reach Corporation.  This message is
an advertisement.  Copyright 2000, 2001, 2002 all rights reserved.

This message has been sent to you
in compliance with our strict anti-abuse regulations. We will continue to
bring you valuable offers on the products and services that interest you
most. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click below.
You may then rest-assured that you will never receive another email from
us again.  We respect
all removal requests. UNSUBSCRIBE ME PLEASE
. This message was sent by World Reach Corporation.