Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:39:47 -0700

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

       [email-masked]

Subject: insider secrets... 7225
From: "Christian McCall" <[email-masked]>
To: <Undisclosed Recipients>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:31:50 -1900

The   $avvy
Investor

LionHeart
Filmworks :

WELCOME!

HOW
BIG IS THE MARKET? No matter what happens with the economy of
the United States, or even the world, revenue to the
entertainment industry grows annually -- topping more than $9
billion from the U.S. Box Office alone in 2002. In addition,
worldwide box office for independent films in 2002 is
estimated to be more than $6 billion. Overall global box
office revenues are expected to grow to more than $28 billion
by 2010.

CALL OUR TOLL FREE NUMBER REGARDING YOUR 200%

RETURN ON INVESTMENT 1-866-283-1189 (24hr Recording)

LionHeart
FilmWorks, LLC is a Commonwealth of Virginia based Limited
Liability Corporation Managed by Award-Winning filmmaker Kevin R.
Hershberger and Producer DJ Perry. Our principal purpose is the
development and production of feature Motion Pictures.

Following the success of our feature film "Wicked
Spring," over the next two years, LionHeart FilmWorks plans
to produce three independently-financed feature films titled
"Libra," "Lily" & "night fall." In the last ten years, the
market for Independently financed and produced films has exploded
and LionHeart is posed to take advantage of this. We'll bring our
finished films to our established contacts at Miramax, Mandalay
Entertainment and Sony Pictures among many other Hollywood
players.
Kevin R. Hershberger will Produce and Direct all
three features. Kevin was recently named "Best
Director" at the 2002 New York International Independent Film
Festival for his feature "Wicked Spring." Kevin also
wrote the original screenplays for "Libra" and "night fall."
"Lily" was written by multiple award-winning
screenwriter Drina Kay.

DJ Perry is a successful Producer
with two feature projects distributed throughout North America via
home video and cable.

What do we mean by the term
"independent film?" The traditional definition is a film that finds
its production financing outside of the Hollywood studios and is
therefore free of studio creative control.

The independent
film financiers and producers hold all rights to the production upon
completion and therefore reap the profits from all sales. As well,
generating independent financing for these films (instead of
working with one of the 11 major studios right away) will allow
for greater control of the budgets, greater attention to the quality
of the films and almost no overhead.

200% Return on Investment, toll free: 1-866-283-1189

LionHeart FilmWorks is the new, explosive company with a
venture opportunity being offered to a limited number of partners.
Award-winning director Kevin Hershberger and his experienced
producing team are poised to roll full steam into production on
their next three features films. We want you to be a part of
that! These three Independent features will be shot and
completed with a combined budget of $4 million dollars. What we're
offering is a chance to be a part of this exciting industry - an
industry most call "Hollywood" - but what we at LionHeart FilmWorks
call our life's work.

Remember... Luck is preparation
meeting opportunity!!

So Give Us a Call @
1-866-283-1189