Subject: YOUR FRIEND AHMED IN UK

From: barrister <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Jan 2005 14:54:12 -0000

AHMED ASALAM WRITING FROM THE UK:

THE SOLICITORS AT LAW
LegalPractitioners, consultants
Advocate, and chartered solicitors.
25Idowotailor streets
Victoria Island-Lagos
Nigeria.

Presently, I am in UK for 6 months medication.

Phonenumber: +44-7040114978 
            +44-7031849029 
             +44-7031849032
FAX NUMBER  +44-7092861400                         

Mutual benefit of $28.800million dollars.

PLEASE REPLY YOUR MESSAGE TO THIS EMAILADDRESS:([email-masked]).

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL FOR YOU.

My Dear Good Friend,

    How do you do?

It is with great confidentthat I send this unsolicited message to seek your
Consent andpartnership, I am Barrister Ahmed Asalam ESQ well known (S.A.N)
Senioradvocate of Nigeria,i need your urgent and  very confidential
Approach to this transaction.

I am 72 years old presently in UK forthe treatment of diabetics.
I am contact you to help me transfer thiscash into your personal account
Because of my financial inability totransfer the cash to my personal account 
Here in UK.

I want you to  receive trapped $28.800 million USD, I am the attorney to
late GeneralSanni Adachas family, the former Nigeria Head of State who
died few Years ago, before his death and now I remain the familylawyer.

The present Government have intensified serious probe intoAbachas
 Looted funds and they arrested the son ibrahim abacha forconspiracy to
economy  Sabotage, I battle with my chamber associates toget him out on bail,
 While the case is still pending he was placed onhouse arrest.

Alhaji Ibrahim abacha is the eldest son of Abacha; hegave me the mandate to
Convert their landed properties to cash, thesale of the properties have
Accrued $28.800 million USD, This cash istrapped here because of our
Government probations into abachas financeand wealth.

I want you to receive this cash immediately through thisarrangements made by
me And the bank that contain the cash: you willsend the following
information’s  Immediately.

Your personaltelephone lines
Home address
Bank and banking information’s
Passportphotograph
THE NAME OF YOUR BANK,ITS ADDRESS WITH TEL,
FAX AND TELEXNUMBERS.
THE ACCOUNT NUMBER
THE COMPLETE MAILING ADRRESS OF THEBENEFICIARY
WITH TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.

I will send thisinformation’s to the bank; they will use the information's 
To open adomiciliary account and deposit the fund into the account in
yourname, The bank will then send you the documents through courier serviceto enable
you Clear the cash in your country; I have made allmodalities down to protect
you From bridge of the law, there no riskinvolve, it is 100% risk free, you 
should Send your complete information’s.

There are two options to get the fund to you ,if wantthe deliver to your
door step through the deplomatic courier servicethat contain the fund .secondly
through bank to bank transfer,  youshould state how you want the fund to be delivered to
yourpossesion.

In 3 working days from the I received the information'syour bank will be
Credited.

Although we have not meet, I got yourcontacts from VIP files in the
Internet believing that you are cablesto handle to handle this magnitude of
Cash, I want up hold the trustand confident I reposed in you, I want you
note that Why I request yourassistance help me financially transfer this cash into
youraccount,

I am using this opportunity that abacha elder son abrahim isconfined to
house Arrest to transfer this cash to you.

The cash willbe share 50% percent each, any expenses that will occur will
be Sharedequally by both parties, I am waiting for your urgent reply, this is
Amatter of urgency.

I refer u to this sitebelow:
http://www.time.com/time/europe/magazine/2000/27/swiss.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/909972.s

Yoursfaithfully,
Barrister AhmedAsalam.ESQ
 (S.A.N).

PLEASE REPLYYOURMESSAGE TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS:([email-masked])

___________________________________________________________________________
Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://yoursite.com