Subject: DISTRESS CALL FROM CHEIF ZUMA FAMILY

From: "Mr Prince Zuma & Mother" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 17:54:13 +0100

Dear Sir, 
Iknow that this proposal might be a surprise to you but it as an
emergency.In a nutshell, I am MR.P. ZUMA, from the republic of
south-africa, now seeking for refuge in Dakar Senegal under the(UNHCR).I
got your contact during a desperate search here in Dakar for a possible
transaction. 
My (late) father DR. ZUMA KENT WILLIAMS, he was the managing director of
Gold Mine company in SOUTH AFRICA. But he was assnated by his business
assoicate and all his properties was totally destroyed by his elder brother. 

However who hate to see me and my mother with his eye's,that man very weaked,
we managed to escape with some of my father's documents covering $18.3
Million dollars which is presently deposited safely in a finance firm on my
name as the next of kin. 
Meanwhile,we are saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy
foriegn personality to help us transfer the money over to his country
and into his possession pending our arrival to meet with him. 

Furthermore, we only want this done this way because your country is
politically stable for any profitable investment and only if you accept
our proposal, you will serve as the beneficiary of the fund on
commencement of this proposed transactions. 
I am giving you the offers as mentioned with every confidence on your
acceptance to assist us, we have decided to invest 40% of the total fund
based on equity participation in your company. Secondly, we shall also
take 5% out for any miscelleneous expenses that may occure. 
Conclusively, i wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you
recieve this proposal so that we shall arrange on how to lift this
consignment out of Dakar Senegal to your country. 
On commencement,this transaction will take nothing less than 14 working
days to be accomplished. All documents covering the fund are safe and
intact. i remain with the best regards.Please kindly responce to this
(002216496768) . 
Thanks yours, 
Mr Prince Zuma.