Subject: PROPOSITION

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:07:40 +0100

FROM:CHAPLIN EDISON.
575 Finchley Road
London NW3 7BJ,U.K.
UNITED KINGDOM.

PROPOSITION:

My name is CHAPLIN EDISON. I am a friend and a personal councellor to a
former credit manager and then the account officer of a foreigner named
Gerard St.Germain who died in an air crashalong withhis wife on the 31st
October 1999 in an Egyptian airline 990,with other passengers on board.
You can confirm this from the website below.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/world/americas/502503.stm

My friend resigned from the bank months ago because of internal and
family problems,but before his resignaton he was managing the deposit 
account of the late Gerard St Germain where he had access to some vital
information as to how the funds will be paid to the
next of kin. Since his death, none of his next-of-kin is alive to make
claims for this money as his heir,because they all died in the same 
accident, him and the wife, Yvette St.Germain (May their soul rest in peace).

The bank cannot release the funds from his account unless someone
applies for the claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated 
in their banking guidelines. Upon this discovery, my friend asked me to
look for
a reliable person to stand as the next of kin
because he can not handle this directly since he has worked in the
bank,I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to 
the deceased, as all documentations will be carefully worked out by me and

my friend for the funds valued (US$15,000,000.00) to be released in your
favour as the
beneficiary's next of kin because after five years the money will be 
called back to the bank treasury as unclaimed bills and the money shared
amongst the
directors of the bank. 

So it is on this note that my friend asked me to seek for
whom his name shall be used as the next of kin/beneficiary to this 
funds rather than allow the bank directors to share this money amongst 
themselves at the end of the year. We also intend to donate part of our
share of the
funds to the tsunami victims in South East Asia.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance to this noble
offer by furnishing me with the following information if you are
interested.
1.A Beneficiary name and address in order for me to to get a probate
for the transfer of the funds in your name.
2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers.For our personal contact and mutual
discussion .

Upon your acceptance, I shall give you my direct telephone number so
that we can discuss freely.We shall be compensating you with four 
million dollars (US$4 Million Dollars) on final conclusion of this project
for 
your assistance, US$1 Million Dollars shall be for any unforssen 
expenses,while the remaining US$10 Million will be shared between me and
my friend.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, please endeavor to contact me
immediately,if not please disregard this email.

Please contact me through my alternative email address:
 [email-masked]

Regards,
CHAPLIN EDISON.