Subject: I could not believe this news break

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:55:48 +0600

News Update October 18th

Financial News:

New Options For Online Vehicle Sales

Exit Only Inc. "exto"
$0.41

Exit Only entered the Canadian market in may of this year. The idea of
bringing new and used vehicles to web consumers is nothing we have not
seen before. However, allowing sellers to post there vehicles at no
charge and no hidden fees, is new. The company charges sellers only for
actual contact info from interested buyers.

Highlights:

- Initially marketed in Canada, response from consumers exceeded all
expectations.
- The companies year end goals were met in just the first few months.
- Exit is now expanding the site to enter the US market.
- Exit has partnering with several high volume web services to provide
fast market exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

As the US market is considerably larger, patterned results in the US can
instantly put this new company on the map. Review any market data
website for more details.

World Reports:

Tribal violence kills 4 in Indonesia ----- - JAKARTA, Indonesia -- Rival
tribes armed with bows and arrows fought close to a U.S.-owned gold mine
in Indonesia's Papua region on Thursday, the latest in a series of
clashes that have killed four people, police and a company officials
said. At least 45 others have been injured in the fighting in the remote
region since Tuesday, local police chief Godhelp Mansnembra told
el-Shinta radio. Media reports initially said eight had been killed. The
fighting broke out in villages bordering a giant gold and copper mine
operated by Freeport-McMoRan Copper and Gold Mine Inc., Mansnembra and
Freeport spokesman Mindo Pangaribuan said. Pangaribuan said the fighting
was unrelated to the company's operations and production at the mine was
not affected. Mansnembra said mediation efforts had so far failed.

American Updates:

Hit List Worries Students In Pittsburgh-Area School District -----
UNIONTOWN, Pa. -- A hit list discovered in an Internet chat room Tuesday
night has parents and students at one Pittsburgh-area high school
worried. As of Wednesday, parents said they still don't know who is
responsible for making the list, which concerns them. Glenn Loukota,
whose name appears on the list, got a call Tuesday night from the
principal of Laurel Highlands. "My principal called and just said that I
was on a hit list," said Loukota. "That's all he told us." "They didn't
give us much information," said parent Penny Whoolery. "That was part of
the problem." Whoolery's son, Cody, was also on the hit list. After the
police were notified, police searched the home of the student they
believe made the list. The search turned up no weapons. "I know that
kids don't always keep things you don't want them to see in the open,"
said Whoolery. "They hide it."