Subject: US Dollar Dropping! Gold Market Report!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:24:36 +0000

The Golden News
Gold breaks $800 and ounce as American Dollar declines.

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Banks and investors are holding on to gold reserves as the US dollar
continues to drop. Gold prices continue to rise and have now broken $800
per ounce; a price w did not expect to see till later next year.

Cutting edge technology has opened the way for advanced exploration of
new areas. Recent findings of huge deposits in Suriname have created a
literal gold rush.

A Junior Mining and exploration group, Hemisphere Gold, has a 72,000
hectare property that, following advanced exploration, has already shown
rich gold deposits right in the middle of the largest mines in Suriname.

Top 5 Points On Hemisphere Gold Inc.

1. Gold is on a Bull Run. We are heading for the kind of numbers we saw
in the 80's.
2. Lack of development of new mine locations during the 90's is now
creating a shortage of gold in a high demand market.
3. HPGI's use of cutting edge technology has maximized there ability to
find gold deposits. Their experienced management team has also been able
to accomplish this while keeping costs down during exploration.
4. Over 50 Million ounces of Gold has been extracted from the Guiana
Shield. Hemisphere's property is surrounded by gold producing mines and
advanced stage exploration projects.
5. Gold samplings currently show as high as 3.55 Ounces/Ton according to
last Fridays news releases in the HPGI claim. 

Gold is certainly becoming the hot investment in such a turbulent
market. HPGI has the potential to provide a safe haven and hefty returns
for early investors. Take the time to read over their website and review
the recent news releases and profiles from “Stockguru”. It may be your
best investment this year.