Subject: Be thankful on Monday

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 03:05:55 +0200

E t Gu Takes Off As World Looks To Energy Solutions

The top 5 Things you should be considering over the holiday:

1. Global and domestic energy problems are rampant and taking their toll
on businesses worldwide. 
2. Companies are seeking their own solutions to reducing energy costs to
save their business.
3. With results as high as 30% savings in energy bills, SensorStat is a
solution that many business will be turning to.
4. Clarion Hotel in Florida installed the system in June 2006. They are
now boasting it has reduced there bills and paid for itself in just 1
year. 
5. Increased exposure on etG U from an upcoming media campaign next week
will certainly draw attention from investors. 

Heavy trading got E T Gu moving hard all week. Wednesday and Friday saw
a giant push, to cut pricing and grab large blocks of shares in
expectation of next weeks trading. Get in early on Monday before the
price climbs back up and take advantage of the spread.