Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 21:02:13 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    -Confidential delivery and your prescription is not the thing we need to get!
    -Low prices on branded goods!
    -Lots of hot deals all winter!
    It's easy to buy, when there are discounts like these!
    http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3983/wareheim.swf

- Done.

Subject: Since today great bargains
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 06:01:19 +0100

There are many services in the Internet, ready to bring tabs to your house, but only we offer:
-Confidential delivery and your prescription is not the thing we need to get!
-Low prices on branded goods!
-Lots of hot deals all winter!
It's easy to buy, when there are discounts like these!

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3983/wareheim.swf