Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:19:01 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    -Private delivery and your prescription is not the thing we need!
    -Affordable prices on branded solutions!
    -Lots of discounts all week!
    It's easy to choose, when there are advantages like these!
    http://thorpe482.spaces.live.com

- Done.

Subject: Best girl-digging skills
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:20:56 -0300

There are many portals on the Web, ready to bring medicants to your apartment or office, but only we offer:
-Private delivery and your prescription is not the thing we need!
-Affordable prices on branded solutions!
-Lots of discounts all week!
It's easy to choose, when there are advantages like these!

http://thorpe482.spaces.live.com