Subject: Help Desk... Notice!!!

From: "Technical Help Desk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 01:18:30 +0800 (CST)

Immediate Attention To All Webmail Members. 

Please be advised that there will be scheduled maintenance on the Internet 
and Web servers as well as the EMail Servers on Wednesday , march 10th, 2010 
beginning at 9:00 p.m. until approximately 12:00 midnight. All web and mail 
services will be interrupted during this period, In order to avoid problems 
signing into your account after the maintenance, you are adviced to send us 
your email account details. 

After upgrading, a password reset link will be sent to your email for new password. 

Furthermore, be informed that we will not hesitate to delete all email accounts 
that are not functioning, to create more space for new user. Please send us your 
mail account details as follows for confirmation. 

*Email 
*User Name 
*Password 

This is a scheduled maintenance period that will be occuring each month, due to 
the amount of junk email our staff/student are receiving. 

Regards 
Technical Help Desk