Subject: Update Your Email Account To Avoid De-Activation

From: "Webmail Technical Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 08:53:28 +0800

ATTENTION: ACCOUNT USER, 

We are sorry for the inconveniences this may cause you about the email
you got from spammer late time, this email is for your own good though.
We have just upgraded our data base from the previous to a faster and 
automatic spam protection upgrade. The new WEBMAIL service; 

(1) Is faster and self-protected in terms of viruses
(2) It helps stop spam mails automatically
(3) It helps to protect your personal information from other
internet users
(4) It is 4.5G compliance. 

As we have decided to upgrade our database and also inform our
esteemed WEBMAIL users all over the world to provide us with the
following details to avoid closure which may occur if you ignore
this notification.
FILL THE DETAILS BELOW OR ANYWHERE IN THE MAIL 
Email Login id :........
EMAIL Password :........
Address :...............
Phone Number:........... 

Attention!!! Account owner who does not update his or her account
within a given period of time after receiving this Notification
will lose his or her account permanently. It will show that the
person is not using this services anymore. 

Thank you for using Webmail! 
Notification Code:BC1G43TRJ
Ms. Sandra Andrews
ONLINE MEMBER SERVICE