Subject: Hello dear

From: Miss Belle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 15:26:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello dear

Complement of the day to you,

Please pardon me if i interfere into your privacy, my name is Miss Belle
Habimana, Age 23, height 5 ft 11 inches, weight 62 i am the only daughter of
Late Mr. Gahiji Habimana from Rwanda East Africa, my father was the
Executive Chairman of Luxiang gold and tungsten Mining company in Kigali capital of Rwanda, I
observed you are an important personality before i made up my mind to contact
you.

Please I will like to know more about
you because i wish to share truelove with you and more importantly, i have with
me some funds which i will like to invest in a good business. I wish you could
be honest to me so that i can go into this investment with you by my side and i
will also need your good advices.

First of all, I will like to know
what you do for a living; remember you caught my attention that was why i
contacted you in the first place. You will know more about me as we communicate
along. I shall send my pictures to you in my next e-mail; I will like you to
send me your pictures for my perusal.

Thanks for your understanding,
hoping to hear from you soon.

From my heart,

Miss  Belle.