Subject: [Ecrit] draft review <draft-winterbottom-ecrit-location-scope-req-00.txt>

From: Tschofenig Hannes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 01:09:29 +0100

hi james, 
hi martin^2,

i quickly read through your draft and here are a few high level comments:
   * reading brian's draft and your draft shows me that there is a 
     different understanding of 'validation'. 
   * the draft raises interestig aspects with regard to security. 
   * it would be interesting to see other people's opinion on the 
     discussed requirements and the additionally provided 
     security properties.
 
although we had a discussion about them already on the mailing list i have
included some comments at:
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/comments/draft-winterbottom-ecrit-location-scope-r
eq-00-hannes.txt

ciao
hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit