Subject: [Ecrit] draft review <draft-stastny-ecrit-requirements-00.txt>

From: Tschofenig Hannes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 01:12:17 +0100

hi richard,

i quickly read through your draft and here are a few high level comments:
  * short and focused requirements
  * thanks for pointing to the p2p aspect 
  * looks good to me; have you compared your requirements with the
requirements listed by other drafts?
    do you see some controversal issues?   

although we had a discussion about them already on the mailing list i have
included some comments at:
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/comments/draft-stastny-ecrit-requirements-00_hanne
s.txt

ciao
hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit