Subject: [Ecrit] meeging agenda

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 20:47:43 +0100

hi all, 

here is the proposed agenda for the meeting. the main goal for this
meeting is to make progress on the requirements  in order to start with
the protocol work. i expect everyone to read the documents and to focus
on the open issues. 

--------------------

Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies WG

MONDAY, November 7, 2005
1300-1500 Afternoon Session I
=====================================================

CHAIRS: 

   Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
   Marc Linsner <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

 o Agenda Bashing / Current Status (Chairs, 15 min)

 o Open Issues in the Requirements (75 min) 

   - Open Issues in the Requirements Document (Roger Marshall)
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-requirements
-01.txt

   - Open Issues in the Security Threats Document (Tom Taylor)
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-
00.txt  

   - Issues raised by the Architectural Considerations Document (Andrew
Newton/James Polk)
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-newton-ecrit-arch-conside
rations-01.txt

   - Impact of the Location-to-URL Mapping Architecture (Henning
Schulzrinne)
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-mapping-arch
-00.txt

 o Emergency Services URI (Henning Schulzrinne, 15 min)
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schulzrinne-sipping-service-00
.txt
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-sos-01.txt

 o Next Steps (Chairs, 15 min)

--------------------

ciao
hannes & marc

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit