Subject: RE: [Ecrit] Open issues updated status

From: "Roger Marshall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 16:44:33 -0700

Below is a status update of the open issues logged against the ECRIT
requirements document:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-requirements-00.txt

No.   Issue Description                                           Marked
Status

18    Terminology - Address                                       Done
17    I7: Who provides the address resolution?                    None
15    Validation of civic location address                        None
3     Performance and Reliability Considerations section          Done
4     Terminology - emergency address                             Done
2     Terminology for 'Miniumum Connectivity'                     None
20    WGS-84 datum, should or must?                               Done
19    Terminology - Civic Address                                 Done
16    Routing a call to a database                                Done
12    Requirement I4                                              Done
11    Terminology - "Basic Emergency Service"                     None
10    Design of Non-Emergency Components                          None
9     Static vs. Dynamic Mapping                                  None
8     Addition of New Emergency Identifiers                       None
7     List of Universal Identifiers                               None
6     Adhoc Emergency Identifiers                                 None
5     Recognition of Multiple Universal Identifiers               None
14    Missing References                                          None
13    Relationship to RFC 3693                                    None

The detail of each issue is listed at:
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org:8080/ecrit-req/

Please post comments (w/suggested resolution) to the list for any of
these marked "None", in order to move the requirements draft forward.

Thanks.

Roger Marshall.

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit