Subject: [Ecrit] WG: Updated Draft: "Requirements for Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies"

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 21:58:21 +0200

fyi, 

please find the updated requirements draft at: 
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/cache/draft-ietf-ecrit-requirements-01.txt

ciao
hannes

-----------------

Title: 
Requirements for Emergency Context Resolution with Internet 
Technologies

Abstract 

This document enumerates requirements for emergency calls placed by
the public using voice-over-IP (VoIP) and general Internet multimedia
systems, where Internet protocols are used end-to-end.

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit