Subject: [Ecrit] SOS and service URN drafts

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:24:26 -0400

I have re-submitted slightly changed versions of older drafts:

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/draft/sos/draft-ietf-sipping-sos-01.html

is a somewhat updated version of the long-expired 'SOS' draft that's 
been ghosting around the I-D archives for a while. Besides updating some 
references, I've trimmed material that no longer seemed to belong there. 
It still references an architecture draft, which would need a major 
overhaul or (more likely) be dropped from the reference list, but I 
believe it is otherwise complete. Section 5 may belong into 
sinnreich-sipdev-req or the oft-cited "BCP" instead.

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/draft/service/draft-schulzrinne-sipping-service-01.html

is a minor keep-alive editorial update of the service URN draft.

If possible, I'd like to discuss both in Vancouver, so that I some idea 
whether to pursue zero, one or both of these proposals further.

Henning

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit