Subject: [Ecrit] re: I-D ACTION:draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-01.txt

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:14:24 -0500

The subject draft has been completely rewritten based on comments and 
advice from Stephen Kent of the Security Area Directorate.  Stephen took 
the trouble to provide detailed comments not only on the previous 
version, but also on an interim version of the present draft.

You should find that the focus is much more tightly directed toward the 
ECRIT mandate.  Despite that, we've come up with a number of 
requirements.  There are also a couple of open issues around acquisition 
and safeguarding of the address of the Location Server and Mapping Server.

Tom Taylor

............

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Security Threats and Requirements for Emergency Calling
	Author(s)	: H. Schulzrinne, et al.
	Filename	: draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-01.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2005-12-20
	
This document reviews the security threats to routing of emergency
    calls through the IP network to Public Safety Answering Points
    (PSAPs).  It establishes a set of security requirements for the
    entities and processes involved in performing this call routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-01.txt

...

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit