Subject: [Ecrit] WG: ECRIT Interim Meeting

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 20:12:21 +0100

you can find the latest information (e.g., draft updates) about the ecrit interim meeting at 
 
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/Interim2006/ecrit-interim.txt

ciao
hannes

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Im Auftrag von Tschofenig, Hannes
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. Dezember 2005 01:13
An: IETF Announcement list
Betreff: ECRIT Interim Meeting 

The ECRIT working group will be holding an interim meeting.

When:

2006 Feb. 1 08:30-18:00
2006 Feb. 2 08:30-18:00

Where:

NETWORK RELIABILITY & SECURITY OFFICE (NRSO)
CONFERENCE CENTER
1100 New York Avenue, Suite 620 W
Washington, DC 20005

Directions:

http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/Interim2006/directions.doc
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/Interim2006/directions.pdf

Hotels:

http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/Interim2006/hotels.doc
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/Interim2006/hotels.pdf

Our Host:

Lucent

Proposed Agenda:

1) Requirements for ECRIT
-------------------------

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-requirements-01.txt

Issue tracker: http://www.ietf-ecrit.org:8080/ecrit-req/

2) Security Threats and Requirements for Emergency Calling
----------------------------------------------------------

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-
01.txt

3) Mapping Protocols
--------------------

DNS-SOS:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-dns-sos-03.txt

LUMP:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-lump-01.txt

ECON:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardie-ecrit-iris-03.txt

4) Emergency Identifiers
------------------------

A Uniform Resource Name (URN) for Services
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schulzrinne-sipping-service-01
.txt

Emergency Services URI for the Session Initiation Protocol
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-sos-01.txt

5) Architectural Aspects
------------------------

Location-to-URL Mapping Architecture and Framework
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-mapping-arch
-00.txt

Emergency Context Routing of Internet Technologies Architecture
Considerations
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-newton-ecrit-arch-conside
rations-01.txt

Please send us a mail asap if you plan to attend.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit