Subject: [Ecrit] [issue14] Transport Mechanism

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 09:36:30 +0000

Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]> added the comment:

A proposal for the LoST transport can be found in Section 9 of the pre -01 
version: 
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-01.txt

Only Lost over HTTP/HTTPS is defined. Other transports can be added later (into 
separate documents, if there is a need). 

As a consequence LoST is kept simple (from an implementation and specification 
point of view).

----------
nosy: +ecrit
status: chatting -> done-cbb

__________________________________________________
LoST Issue Tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.tschofenig.priv.at:8080/lost/issue14>
__________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit