Subject: [Ecrit] RFC 5012 on Requirements for Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 17:14:07 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5012

        Title:      Requirements for Emergency Context Resolution 
                    with Internet Technologies 
        Author:     H. Schulzrinne, R. Marshall, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       January 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Characters: 54599
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ecrit-requirements-13.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5012.txt

This document defines terminology and enumerates requirements for the
context resolution of emergency calls placed by the public using
voice-over-IP (VoIP) and general Internet multimedia systems, where
Internet protocols are used end to end.  This memo provides information 
for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Emergency Context Resolution with 
Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit