Subject: [Ecrit] Service Boundary and listServicesByLocation

From: "Karl Heinz Wolf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 14:26:26 +0100

I have a question about how a mobile client notices a change of
available emergency services when moving. Maybe I've just got
something wrong.

LoST returns a service boundary for a service when a client does a
findService. So the client knows the area, this particular mapping is
valid.
When a client requests listServicesByLocation, no boundary information
is provided telling where this list of services applicable. So, when
is a client expected to do a listServicesByLocation query again?
For example, the client moves to an area where a mountain rescue
service is available, but the listServicesByLocation was done at a
location where no mountain rescue is available.
Did I read over a rule on when to do a listServicesByLocation?

cheers
karl heinz

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit