Subject: [Ecrit] Request for Agenda Items

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 22:26:31 +0300

Hi all,

we need to prepare the agenda for the meeting. Please let me know what 
you believe we should definitely discuss or shouldn't discuss anymore.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:12:39 -0500

>you believe we should definitely discuss or shouldn't discuss anymore.

I'd like to know about this ID
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace-02.txt

I was tasked with neutering it to only work inside an ESInet, yet 
3GPP wants to be able to use this within their networks by the P- and 
E-(CSCFs) because they control their infrastructure.  This is 
mentioned in the above -02, but that's not what Ted recommended I do 
with the doc.

The SIP WG chair has discussed taking this work on while maintaining 
the 3GPP requirements (stated above).  Does this become something 
that isn't blessed by ECRIT yet still progresses towards publication?

(this is not a threat - btw, as I'd prefer this be a ECRIT effort)

James