Subject: [Ecrit] draft-ietf-ecrit-location-hiding-req Updated; ready for the IESG

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 15:08:59 +0300

Hi all, 

I have submitted an updated of  draft-ietf-ecrit-location-hiding-req,
see 
http://www.ietf.oerg/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-location-hiding-re
q-01.txt

This version of the document addresses the WGLC feedback from Richard,
Martin and Barbara. 

The WGLC announcements can be found here: 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ecrit/current/msg05397.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ecrit/current/msg05282.html

The comments are here: 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ecrit/current/msg05284.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ecrit/current/msg05431.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ecrit/current/msg05400.html

We will ship the document to the IESG on the 19th October 2008.
Please let us know whether you are fine with the draft update. 

Ciao
Hannes & Marc 

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit