Subject: [Ecrit] draft-sun-ecrit-shelter-service-01.txt

From: Robins George <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:55:40 +0800

Hi All,

We have modified this draft based on the feedback from mailing list and
offline discussions. The new version of the draft can be found here.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-ecrit-shelter-service-01.txt

Comments are appreciated.

Regards,
Robins

----

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

Title : Shelter Service And Classification
Author(s) : Q. Sun, et al.
Filename : draft-sun-ecrit-shelter-service-01.txt
Pages : 9
Date : 2008-10-29

This document defines and registers a new service 'shelter', for the
service URN to find, what instances of shelter service are closest to
the user's location. The Location-to-Service Translation (LoST)
protocol can provide these information for a geographical region.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-ecrit-shelter-service-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit