Subject: [Ecrit] FW: I-DAction:draft-ietf-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace-00.txt

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:00:44 +0200

A mistake has happened as it seems. 

James has submitted his draft as a WG item since we discussed it as part
of the re-chartering activitiy. 
Unfortunately, the updated charter has not yet been approved formally by
our Ads.
However, it seems that Marc has already accepted the submission. 

>-----Original Message-----
>From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>On Behalf Of ext [email-masked]
>Sent: 28 October, 2008 01:45
>To: [email-masked]
>Cc: [email-masked]
>Subject: [Ecrit] 
>I-DAction:draft-ietf-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace-00.txt
>
>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line 
>Internet-Drafts directories.
>This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution 
>with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.
>
>
>	Title           : IANA Registering a SIP Resource 
>Priority Header Namespace for Local Emergency Communications
>	Author(s)       : J. Polk
>	Filename        : 
>draft-ietf-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace-00.txt
>	Pages           : 9
>	Date            : 2008-10-27
>
>This document creates and IANA registers the new Session 
>Initiation Protocol (SIP) Resource Priority header (RPH) 
>namespace "esnet" for local emergency usage to a public safety 
>answering point (PSAP), between PSAPs, and between a PSAP and 
>first responders and their organizations.
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-local-emer
>gency-rph-namespace-00.txt
>
>Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
>ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
>
>Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail 
>reader implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII 
>version of the Internet-Draft.
>
_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit