Subject: [Ecrit] draft-ietf-ecrit-mapping-arch: Discuss #2 by Cullen

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 14:12:14 +0300

https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-ecrit-mapping-arch/com
ment/78860/

-----------------

Commented by:	Cullen Jennings	
Comment:	My understanding is the queries supported here need to
match the queries possible in LOST. If this is incorrect, please let me
know. Right now this document does not allow the Polygon, Circle,
Ellipse, ArcBand that are allowed in Lost.	
 
-----------------

This document largely describes LoST protocol deployment. I wouldn't
find additional aspects that could get out of sync between LoST and this
document (beyond what I commented in my previous mail). 
_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 01:15:27 -0400

I've changed this to just refer to the LoST specification and named  
circles and polygons as examples.