Subject: [Ecrit] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ecrit-rough-loc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 05:15:07 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using Imprecise Location for Emergency Context Resolution
	Author(s)       : R. Barnes, M. Lepinski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-rough-loc-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-07-27

Emergency calling works best when precise location is available for
emergency call routing.  However, there are situations in which a
location provider is unable or unwilling to provide precise location,
yet still wishes to enable subscribers to make emergency calls.  This
document describes the level of location accuracy that providers must
provide to enable emergency call routing.  In addition, we descibe
how emergency services and non-emergency services can be invoked by
an endpoint that does not have access to its precise location.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-rough-loc-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Richard L. Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:20:08 +0200

No change here, just reviving.

On Jul 27, 2010, at 2:15 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with  
> Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.
>
>
> <mime-attachment>_______________________________________________
> Ecrit mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit