Subject: [Ecrit] Maastricht Agenda

From: Marc Linsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 10:03:24 -0400

All,

If you desire agenda time at the Maastricht meeting, please let us know.

In conversation with the ADs, the following drafts are targeted for
milestones, assuming group consensus, as soon as we finish a few outstanding
issues on our current work (PhoneBCP, Framework, Rough-loc, Lost-sync, &
Servicelist boundary).

 draft-rosen-ecrit-additional-data
 draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-psap-callback
 draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-unauthenticated-access
 draft-tschofenig-ecrit-trustworthy-location
 draft-rosen-ecrit-data-only-ea

Please respond ASAP possible so we can finish the agenda.

Thanks,

Richard, Marc, Roger

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 14:19:42 -0500

>  draft-rosen-ecrit-data-only-ea

Marc - what's the story behind the delays to get the ECRIT RP header 
draft a milestone. The doc is done and waiting...

James

>_______________________________________________
>Ecrit mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit