Subject: [Ecrit] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 01:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LoST Service List Boundary Extension
	Author(s)       : K. Wolf
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-12-16

LoST maps service identifiers and location information to service
contact URIs.  If a LoST client wants to discover available services
for a particular location, it will perform a <listServicesByLocation>
query to the LoST server.  However, the LoST server, in its response,
does not provide context information, that is, it does not provide
any additional information about the geographical region for which
the returned list of services is considered valid within.  Therefore,
this document proposes a Service List Boundary that returns a local
context along with the list of services returned, in order to assist
the client to not miss a change in available services when moving.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Karl Heinz Wolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:20:27 +0100

this revision addresses the last call comments by Robert.

karl heinz

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 10:15 AM,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Ecrit mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit
>
>