Subject: [Ecrit] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 17:20:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for Emergency Calling using Internet Multimedia
	Author(s)       : Brian Rosen
                          Henning Schulzrinne
                          James Polk
                          Andrew Newton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-13.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2011-09-07

   The IETF has standardized various aspects of placing emergency calls.
   This document describes how all of those component parts are used to
   support emergency calls from citizens and visitors to authorities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-13.txt